another epilogue

a/n: this is an ending for wonwoo and sooa, specially made for wonuuluvs because i love her <3 also, thank you so much for supporting this book.

let's just pretend that wonwoo didn't die because of the poisonous gas that time.

sooae's pov

*two years later*

me and wonwoo are now a happy married couple. today's our second marriage anniversary. so, when i woke up, i cooked for wonwoo's favourite food for lunch quietly, not disturbing him from his sleep.

after a while i've finally finished eating. when i was washing the dishes when i felt a pair of arms were wrapped around my waist.

"happy anniversary." whispered a voice from the back.

i smiled at him. he sounds hot with that husky voice because he just woke up.

"you too." i said before i turned around and pecked on his lips.

"let's eat." i said before we both walked to the dining table and ate the food.

"sooae, let's go out." he spoke.

"now?" i asked.

"yeah, go and get changed. just wear something casual." he said and i just nodded at his words.

after a few minutes, we've both done with our outfits so wonwoo asked me to get inside his car and closed my eyes with a handkerchief.

"where are we going?" i asked.

"just wait." he said and after a while we've finally arrived at a place. it felt so familiar and when he opened the handkerchief, it was actually the beach that we usually went together.

the place where he proposed me as his wife.

"i love you."

"me too." and he hugged me, long.

the end