chapter ten

jeonghan's pov

"come in." she said, offering me to get inside her house.

i did. awkwardly. like so awkward i might cry. i then sat on a sofa that she pointed on.

"you might felt a little awkward right now. i'm sorry. but actually, i'm not as cheerful and friendly as i am at school. i'm actually kinda shy and don't know how to talk to people."

i just nodded. it's okay. i mean, it's better than talking non-stop and makes me annoyed, right?

"so, you want a cup of coffee? or maybe orange juice or whatever?" she asked.

"maybe a glass of orange juice. thankyou in advance." i replied.

okay, i lied. this is not okay. it's like.. so awkward.

"um, sooae. if you don't mind.. can you um.. talk?"

"huh? what are you trying to say? i can't understand you."

"i mean, talk more. like how you did at school. just consider me as joshua and dokyeom. like i'm your bestfriend or maybe boyfriend. so that we won't get too awkward."

she blushed. wait- did i said boyfriend? OMG WHAT'S WRONG WITH ME?!??

"oh- okay then. but, at school it seems like you really hate it everytime i tried to talk to you..?"

"i'm sorry if i made you offended."

sooae's pov

omg what is actually happening? is he.. starting to develop feelings for me? like.. he's acting so weird right now i might pass away.

okay.. soo.. where were we?

"so, you want me to treat you like my bestfriend? sure!" i said excitedly. mum, be proud of your daughter. her crush is starting to notice her.

he just nodded.

so, i sat next to him and turned on the television.

"is there anything that you want to watch?" i asked.

"nothing really. but.. i haven't watched the latest episode of 'hagemaru'."

"omg, you like that cartoon too?"

"yes, of course. they're very swag."

"right? people usually will judge me if i told them that i watched that."

then, i searched for that cartoon and we both spent almost two hours watching the episodes non-stop.