chapter fifty six

sooae's pov

after the incident that happened at jeonghan's house five months ago, we both has been together for a while now and i can see how sincere he is in loving me.

today, he said that he wanted to ask me to go out for a candlelight dinner and i agreed. after a few minutes done with my look, he came and drove us to the restaurant.

i can't believe he booked that restaurant for only the two of us. no one else is there.

we both sat infront of each other and our food has arrived after a few minutes waiting. then, there's a slow romantic music was played.

i looked at jeonghan and he gave me a sweet smile.

"let's eat." he said as we both started eating.

"you're wearing the jewellery set that i gave on your birthday before, right?" he asked and i nodded.

"sooae, you remember that time when we both rode the ferries wheel together?" he added.

"of course." i nodded.

"you were so cute that time." he giggled.

"you don't know how scared i was that time, but, i still did it because of you." i rolled my eyes.

"at least it's a cute memory for both of us, right?" he said and i just nodded.

after a while, we've both finished eating our food and jeonghan excuses to go to the toilet for a while. he looked so nervous, i wonder why.

then, when i look at the floor, it seems like he dropped something. it was a small red box so, i took in opened it. there was a small ring with a beautiful diamond on top of it.

jeonghan's pov

i went into the toilet nervously. today, i'll be proposing sooae. so, i stood infront of the mirror and motivated myself saying that i can do this. 

but, when i searched for the ring, it's not on my pocket. i spent almost 10 minutes searching for it, but, it was gone.

i sighed, "i'm very clumsy. it seems like i have to change the plan for today."

when i stepped out, sooae smiled at me.

"we're going home after this, right?" she said after i sat.

i nodded at her and she grinned. what's with her?

then, shockingly, she get on her knees infront of me and said,

"i know you were gonna propose me tonight, but, you lost the ring, right?" i was so shocked and i can't say anything.

she suddenly hold that ring that i bought for her and showed it to me.

"yoon jeonghan, will you marry me?"