chapter thirty four

sooae's pov

21th day

the past two days were so awkward for me and jeonghan. we didn't talked much since.. yeah HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO TALK TO HIM NORMALLY AFTER WHAT HAPPENED?!?

seriously what was going inside his mind that time?

flashback:

i froze at my place when i felt his lips on mine and my heart started to beat extremely fast.

after a while, he pulled off from the kiss.

he looked at me and i immediately turned my head to another side.

"i.."

"i'm sorry sooae." he said.

and before i can say anything, there's a sound of a car that just came from the door.

"you should probably go home now. my parents is here and don't worry about me, i can take care of myself."

flashback end

as i was walking from my classroom to the classroom i saw dokyeom and joshua so i asked them to follow me to the canteen.

we all sat on a same table.

"sooae." dokyeom spoke.

"that day, you said you have an ex. you've never told us before..?" and that made joshua looked at me.

"oh, about that.. yes, i have an ex."

"really? who? why did you guys broke up?" both of them said.

"it's um.. his name is jeon wonwoo. we broke up cause.. he cheated. he's also the main reason why i transferred here. i can't focus on my old school if whenever i see him."

they nodded.

"really? he cheated on you? woah, i felt like punching his face." dokyeom replied which made me laugh.

"stop being so dramatic, dokyeom. i've moved on, don't worry."

is it true? did i really moved on? i have no feelings for him anymore? i'm not so sure of myself.

"also, sooae. i actually felt curious." joshua added.

"why is that?"

"you and jeonghan seemed to be awkward these two days. why?"

i gasped. i haven't told them about what happened.

"something happened." i said.

"WHAT HAPPENED?!??" dokyeom asked, he looked so worried lol.

and.. i told them everything that happened that day. both of them were too stunned to speak.

"he.. kissed you?" dokyeom asked.

i nodded.