chapter thirty

jeonghan's pov

when i arrived at the school, people from other classes were all looking at me. why? no, actually what is wrong today? what happened?

what date is today? since i'm very busy with my school works, i can't remember the dates. that time on sooae's birthday.. it's just because dokyeom saved it for me.

so, i just shrugged it off and walked to my class. when i stepped in, the class are so dark. until.. there's a flash coming from the generator (?) at the teacher's desk and flashing towards the white board.

i looked at it, and it was a short video edit of my videos. wait- those videos? i've never recorded it..?

then sooae suddenly appeared from my back with joshua at her back, holding a cake. they started singing the birthday song.

so.. it's my birthday today? i see,

"make a wish before you blow it," she said.

so i closed my eyes and wished for good results for my future exams and blow it. they all claps they're hands.

"happy birthday, this is all i can do for you." she said after she cut the cake and shared it with our classmates.

"thank you." i replied.

she then sat next to me.

"by the way, where did you got those videos?" i asked.

"i.." she hesitated.

"i secretly recorded you when we were together before, i'm sorry."

"no, it's okay. your editing is cute."

"really?" she asked excitedly. i just nodded in response.

"so that's why you and joshua didn't walk with me this morning, right? so that you can plan this? and also dokyeom. you guys asked him to distract me so that i won't reach the school early, right?"

"why? what did dokyeom do?"

" he asked me bunch of stupid questions."

"really? he did a great job, though." she giggled.