chapter forty nine

jeonghan's pov

i stepped out from the airport and took a deep breath. i looked at the guy, next to me and said,

"josh, we're back. finally,"

he nodded. "yeah, i really miss korea."

that day when people told me that wonwoo died, i was too shocked. sooae, she looked so sad. i know that i like her that time.. and i think i still do. but, i didn't go and talk to her because my pride won't let me.

and the last time when i saw her, was at the graduation ceremony. but, i know almost everything about her current life because she's close with joshua and joshua really loves to talk about her.

*****

sooae's pov

i looked at the caller's id, i don't think i've seen this number before. i called dokyeom and asked him to look at the number, he said he has never seen the number either too.

but, i accepted the call.

sooae: hello?
??: hello, sooae. this is hana,

oh. hana. why is she calling me?

sooae: yes, hana? what can i help you with?
hana: i .. there's something important that you nust know.
sooae: what is it?
hana: let's meet up.
sooae: uhm.. okay.
hana: tell me your address.

she said and i asked her to come to the restaurant that i was sitting with dokyeom. what does she wants exactly? i hope she won't harm me.

dokyeom's pov

"my friend will be coming here later, so be prepared snd don't act weird." sooae said to me.

why would i act weird infront of a person that i just met?

then, someone entered the restaurant and stood infront of me and sooe. she had a short hair with bangs, and it's was sea blue coloured. she... is the most beautiful person i've ever seen in my whole life.

who is she? she's very.. beautiful.

"oh, and this is dokyeom. my friend." sooae said and that girl handed her hand to me.

"hana. kwon hana, nice to meet you, dokyeom." oh, wow. the way she said my name is.. wow.

"sooae, first of all, i'm sorry for everything that i've done to you before. i'm sorry for taking wonwoo away from you. i'm really sorry. i've regretted doing that all and i hope we can be friends after this."

what is she talking about? she's not sooae's friend? taking wonwoo away? she killed him? wait- what is actually happening? i need an explanation from sooae regarding this.