chapter thirty seven

sooae's pov

last night was very hard for me. after i got home from school, i don't feel like eating or doing anything. i cried myself to sleep last night and now my eyes are swollen.

thank god that today's saturday. at least, it won't be that bad. my parents were concerned, but i lied to them by saying that i was jut tired with the school's work.

*1 new message*

i like peperoni pizza <3
2 members online, 2 offline

kidney function <3: guys, let's go out together.

you: i'm sorry but i can't.

i haven't told anyone about this yet. i'll let joshua and dokyeom know this maybe on monday. then, i ate some breads and went to sleep, again.

*****

sooae's pov

i woke up and cause it was too bright. did my mom opened my window to wake me up? i thought.

then, i took my phone and looked at it. i was so shocked knowing today is sunday already. that means i'll have to go to school tomorrow.

no, i'm not ready yet.

after that, i took a bath and decided to go downstairs. my parents has gone to the hospital, and i saw the breakfast that my mum made for me placed at the kitchen.

i took it and sat on the couch to watch some movies. then, i heard a knock on the door. i immediately got up  and opened it.

"vernon?"

"sooae! gosh, what happened? why is your eyes swollen??? tell me tell me." he said, sounding so worried.

i looked at my neighborhood area, thank god no one's here. he's too loud so i pulled him inside and closed the door.

"why are you here?" i asked.

"i just felt like i need to come here since yesterday you don't want to hang out with me, josh and seokmin so i found it weird-"

"who's seokmin?"

"SOOAE HE'S YOUR FRIEND AND YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW HE'S REAL NAME?!?" he asked.

oh.

"is it dokyeom?" he just rolled his eyes and nodded.

"now tell me what happened to you." he said.

"i'm not in a good mood, i'll let you know later."

"what is the thing that exist once in a year, twice in a week but never in a month?"

"huh?"

"i'm trying to brighten up your mood, silly." he said.

"i don't know, what is it?"

"the letter 'e'." he said and laughed so loud as i slapped his arms hard.

"you know what, hansol? stfu. you've ruined everything." i said.

but, he kept on pushing me so i told him everything and he said, "i knew it, he likes me right? that's why he left you. i can see how he looks at me everytime we met."

okay, now who wants to adopt him?