chapter fifty

sooae's pov

"it's okay, hana. it all happened in the past, i've forgotten about it a long time ago." i said to her.

she then hold my hands. "thank you, sooae."

"now, what is that important thing that you want to tell me just now?" i asked.

"vernon." i sighed when i heard his name.

"he's just a victim. he's not the one who made that deal with me and.. he's not the one who killed wonwoo."

"really?" i said, feeling ashamed of myself. he's my bestfriend, but, i didn't trust him.

"yes, and the person who did all of that was..."

"mingyu." time stopped. all of the things that happened in the surrounding paused.

"but, i swear i didn't have anything to do with wonwoo's death. i only know about the deal."

"but.. why would he do that togwonwoo? to us?" as i cried. i can't believe this is happening. he is wonwoo's bestfriend that he trusted more than anyone else. how could he done that to him?

"let's go." hana said as he dragged me to her car with dokyeom sitting at the back seat.

"where are we going?" i asked her as soon as she started driving.

"let's meet him. mingyu. you should ask him the reason why he did this all." she said. i wiped all of my tears away, with dokyeom whispering 'it's okay' to me.

and after a while, we've finally arrived. at a.. prison?

"why is mingyu here?" i asked hana.

"i reported him to the cops about wonwoo's death. you guys should get in, i'll wait here." she said, and i hugged her saying thanks for everything that she has done.

"mr.kim, you have a visitor." i heard one of the cops said before he took mingyu to seat infront of me with both of his hand being tied.

"sooae. you're here. hana must've told you everything, right? such a traitor." he said.

i hold dokyeom's hand tightly, because i might loose control and hit mingyu with something.

"why? mingyu? why? what did wonwoo do?" i asked.

"i hate him."

"but, why?"

"you know what sooae? actually, me and wonwoo are twins. but, our parents divorced when we were babies and they separated us. my mum took me and my father get him."

i was shocked. what is he talking about?

"but, my mum never loved me. she never cared. on her whole life, she only thinks about wonwoo. and after a while, she died. so, i decided to kill wonwoo so that i could live with my father's love without sharing him." he said as he laughed.

"what you did was wrong, mingyu. he never knew that he had a twin..." i said.

"i don't care."

"you're sick mingyu, i hope you'll get well soon." i said as j slammed the table harshly before i stood up and went to hana.

"can you send me to vernon's place?" i asked.

she nodded and after a while we've finally arrived. i knocked at his door and he opened it before i hugged him tight, saying sorry for everything.

he is very kind. he said that it's fine but please trust him more after this.

jeonghan's pov

i was driving to my new house before i saw two person hugging infront of vernon's house. when i saw her once again, i could feel my heart was still beating the same way as it was before.

that time i decided that i'll make her mine once again.

"wait for me, soae. i'll be redeeming myself for you."