chapter nine

*the next day*

jeonghan's pov

the bell rang and everyone in my class stood up, thanking the teacher and packed their things getting ready to get home.

i sighed. the group project. yesterday, they said that we'll do the discussion on sooae's house right after the school ended. but, now joshua and dokyeom has to delay it because they need to do an experiment from their chemistry class.

but, i've told my parents that i won't be home till 8 p.m. and now it's only 3 p.m. and we'll start the discussion, maybe, just maybe, at 5.

now, what should i do? my parents is so annoying. i won't go home. they keep on pushing me to get good grades. or else, i'll be sent to live with my grandma in jeju and i'll have to deal with my annoying cousin, seungkwan.

so, i looked at sooae. she's currently doing some notes for add maths, so i decided to talk to her.

"sooae."

she looked up to me, "yes, jeonghan?"

"um, about the group work. actually.. i can't go home till 8, so.. may i stay at your place till josh and dokyeom came?"

and as i expected, she drew a mischievous smile on her face.

"yeah, sure. why not?"

*****

jeonghan's pov

i'm currently walking with sooae, to her house. and, i'm regretting my desicion cause a lot of people at the school was looking at us, i mean at me.. weirdly.

also that seungcheol guy. ugh, he's disgusting.

so, i just quietly followed her from behind. to my surprise, she doesn't utter any word to me and just walked, completely ignoring my existence.

now i'm starting to doubt if she really has feelings for me. like... no. it's not that i cared about her. absolutely, no.

just.. what if she made a bet with someone? like.. she's trying to get closer with me so that i'll fell for her and we date and.. then she asked for breakup so that she can have the money??

okay, you know what? i don't care. i don't care. for real. why am i even thinking about this?