chapter fourteen

sooae's pov

"what..? don't joke about this sooae. you know it's not funny." joshua said.

"but it's true. you know like, he doesn't even have any feelings for me. and, he keep on ignoring me. but, it's not his fault. it's mine. i kept on bothering me and i think i should stop now." i replied.

"i have an idea."

"what is it?"

"how about.. you talk to him and make a deal with him?"

"um? i can't understand what you're trying to say."

"no. i mean, talk to him. like, ask him to be your boyfriend for a month. if you didn't succeed on making him fall for you in that time duration, then you'll stop bothering him." i nodded.

"oh, i get it now. that's sounds great. you're very smart joshua, thank you very much." i smiled happily.

"oh- before i forgot. there's something that i wanted to show you." he said as he took out a small picture album from his bag pack.

i look at the pictures. IT WAS FILLED WITH JEONGHAN'S PICTURE WHEN HE HAD A LONG HAIR.

i mean- LONGER THAN THE FIRST TIME WHEN I SAW HIM OMG.

it reaches his shoulder length and the colors are different. it has blue, blonde, red and my favourite.. BROWN.

okay now i regretted saying that i almost stopped liking him. like.. am i crazy?!?

"when is this?" i asked.

"a year before you get here. yeah, jeonghan keep on changing his hair color, but at the end he said that he got frustrated since long hair is very hard to deal with so he cuts his hair."

"oh, wow. i wished i was here that time." i said.

"here, you can take this. i actually have a looot more jeonghan's pictures with me. along with dokyeom. so, you can keep this one."

i took the album from his hand and keep it inside my bag. "thank you so much josh, i'll treat you something delicious snacks later."

"yeah, sure you should. also, tell me about you and jeonghan later, okay? i'll add you to a group that has me and dokyeom in it. hwaiting!" he said, standing up, getting ready to go home.

"but, what if he refuses?"

"i'm pretty sure he'll agree, but, if he said no then... i'll help you to get over him and find someone new." he replied and walked away.