chapter eight

jeonghan's pov

i looked at joshua.

"do you think we can do this? like, in two days?"

he quickly shook his head.

"no. are you crazy? we must atleast have four or more persons in our team, only then we can finish this in two days."

i nodded. things that he said just now were true.

"okay, okay class. everyone, please lower your voices. other class needs to study too." the teacher said, making the classroom quieter than ever.

"so, after i think again, i think it's hard to do this work if you guys worked in pairs. so... go and make a team of four. just continue with your partner, don't need to change."

all of our classmates cheers happily.

"dokyeom, here." joshua said, pointing at the empty seat infront of us. this guy, he doesn't even bother to ask me who i wanted to be in a team with. now, i need to be in a team with sooae. good.

dokyeom said something to sooae and she just nodded as they both walked toward our direction.

"hi." dokyeom greeted.

"hii," joshua replied.

"cool, now we're a team." i said, rolling my eyes when i caught sooae staring on me.

all of them just happily nodded. after a while, we started with dividing our works to do, and surprisingly they all are very easy to work with.

the three of them seems close. except for me. cause why would i became close with sooae? she'll think that i like her and i don't want that to happen. she's just too annoying.

then, 2 hours has passed. we've only done half of our works.

"we can't continue this in the school tomorrow cause i have a singing competition." dokyeom said after the teacher left.

"we can do it after the school hour then." joshua replied.

"but where?" i asked.

"i don't know. who thinks that they're house is available? cause mine doesn't. sorry." said joshua again.

"it's okay. you guys can come to my house." sooae said.

no way. her house? now why am i in a team with her? please, nothing else can be worst.

"cool. okay, then." both joshua and dokyeom said, agreeing.

there's nothing i can do, so i just nodded my head even though i'm clearly showing my disapproval face.