chapter thirteen

sooae's pov

i looked at jeonghan that is soundly sleeping beside me. he lookes like an angel. i felt like playing with his hair. it looks fluffy.

"i'm sorry," i whispered before i touched his hair and softly ruffled it.

when i first entered this school, jeonghan had a long blonde hair and i really wished to see it again. like he's very attractive, even guys will turn into gays when it goes to him.

 like he's very attractive, even guys will turn into gays when it goes to him

but, now he has cutted his hair and colored it into black. of course, he's still as attractive as the first time when i saw him. but.. i really wish to see him with long hair again.

"please mum, let me rest." i heard he said.

is he sleep talking? aww, so cute.

he's a really a hard-working person. i mean, he's always the top student. got the first rank everytime we got our results. and also have high grades in every subjects.

i often see him sitting alone at the library too. studying and doing revision. i wonder how high is his parents expectation towards him.

maybe, that's why he kept on rejecting me. he want to focus on his study. he's not wrong. it's just me. i keep on disturbing him until he felt uncomfortable with me.

but the incident that happen two days ago is different. he's treating me like so different from how he did at school.

and suddenly someone disturbed my thought. i looked at the door, there stand joshua. he signals me to follow him, and i packed my things before following him.

"where are we going?" i asked.

"to the library since there won't be a lot of person there." i nodded.

"what about jeonghan? he's alone at the classroom."

"it's okay. he told me that he'll be staying at school until 5 cause he wanted to do some revision."

"okayy."

then, we both arrived at the library. he took a seat and i sat next to him.

"sooae, do you.. really like jeonghan?"

"yes."

"he's a nice guy. trust me. he might have treated you badly but that's actually because he's stressed out."

"and.. why is that?" i asked.

"his family puts too much pressure on him, that's why."

"oh..."

"so, can you promise me one thing?"

"what is it, josh? and why are you talking like this? it's creeping me out."

"promise me that you won't let him down. and, don't worry about me. me, as his bestfriend need to make sure that he'll always be happy."

"aww, josh. i hoped that i can be your bestfriend too."

"really?" he giggled.

"don't worry, you already are." he continued.

"but josh, i think that i'll stop liking jeonghan."