chapter fifty two

jeonghan's pov

"jeonghan, wake up." i heard joshua's voice waking me up.

"umm.. give me a little bit more time..." i said to him.

he then pulled the blanket that were covering me.

"no, wake up. jeonghan, you know that today you and i are going to start our trainee(?) duration as a lawyer and prosecutor, right?" he asked.

and that made my eyelids opened. i then fastly took my towel and rushed to the bathroom.

*****

sooae's pov

i've finished all of my jobs so i scrolled my phone, doing nothing. not until i heard dokyeom giggled, so, i decided to go and disturb him.

i went to his place and pulled the chair next to him before i sat there.

"what are you doing?" i asked.

"nothing." he said, still looking at his phone.

"who are you chatting with?"

"non of your business." who thought him this? wow.

"okay, then. bye." i said, wanting to stood up and go back to my place but dokyeom grabbed my wrist softly and i turned around.

"what?" i asked.

"i'm sorry, okay?" he said.

i rolled my eyes at him.

"no sorry for you."

"sooae-"

"unless you bought me a peperoni pizza later." i giggled and went to my place once again.

after that, the front door were suddenly opened. i looked at mia, the girl that were working with me that was so focused with her work.

"mia, did you see that?" i asked her.

she just shook her head in response.

then, our boss came in with joshua and.. jeonghan? what is he doing here?

when i saw joshua, he smiled sweetly and waved excitedly at me. i smiled back ar him too. but, when i made an eye contact with jeonghan, he looked at me with a look that i can't explain. he looked hurts..?

okay, never mind. it's not my business after all.

"okay, so, sooae and mia. introducing, joshua and jeonghan." our boss said to us. mia then exchanged greetings with both of them.

"and starting from today, they'll also be working here. joshua is mia's partner and for jeonghan.."

shit.

"sooae. that's all, hope that you guys can work well with each other."