chapter fifty one

sooae's pov

i was laying on my bed, not doing anything since today is my off day, and i want to rest and sleep the whole day until my mum called me from the living room saying that my friends came.

i sighed and went downstairs. i was greeted by vernon with a big smile on his face. honestly, i still felt bad because of what i did to him so, i smiled back at him and hugged him.

"hi." he said.

"hi, too."

i tilted my head, and saw dokyeom.

"YOO BRO!" he said to me with a silly face.

"you guys want any drink? or snacks maybe?" i asked after letting them sat on the couch and walked to the kitchen.

"just prepare anything delicious." vernon replied.

so, i took out two bottles of coke from the refrigerator and a few tuna sandwiches from the table that my mum made for breakfast. i then sat at the couch with them.

"why are you guys here?" i asked.

"actually, there's a school reunion tonight, so, we're here to bring you there." dokyeom said, taking a bite of the sandwich.

"reunion party? how come i don't know anything about this?" i asked.

"they talked about it on our former class group. check it," he added.

"vernon? why are you here then?"

"no reason, dokyeom asked me to accompany him." i nodded.

" so, what time is it?" i asked.

"8.30." they both said at the same time.

*****

jeonghan's pov

i looked at the school hall. it hasn't changed, lol of course it's just 10 months ago since i graduated.

"it's been a while, right?" joshua asked.

i nodded in response. after a while, we were both greeted by hoshi and jihoon, they both looked nice and i heard that both of them works at a music company as a song composer and a dance trainer.

we hugged each other and asked about our life. then, joshua goes away from us and went to somewhere. i looked at him from the distance and saw him hugging with.. sooae?

sooae. she's here.

then, joshua came back to us with, dokyeom and sooae as well.

"jeonghan, i miss you so much!" dokyeom said as he hugged me tightly.

"yeah, i miss you too. how's life?" i asked. i heard that he's now an accountant.

"good."

then, i looked at sooae. we had an awkward eye contact for a while before i forced a smile on my face, which she did, smiled back, thank god.

"hi, sooae." i said.

"hi." she replied.

suddenly, someone came and called sooae from behind.

"sooae! hi!" i looked at the person, it was seungcheol.

"oh, seungcheol. hi." she said.

"how's life?" seungcheol asked. i know i shouldn't be a busybody and hearing their conversation but, it's okay. i don't do this often, right?

"good, how about you?"

"great. by the way, are you seeing someone right now?" why is he asking that to her? it's not his business though.

i just rolled my eyes at seungcheol.

"no. after wonwoo left, i don't think of having any love relationship anymore." and before i can hear their full conversation, dokyeom pulled me.

"jeonghan, let's eat."