chapter thirty five

sooae's pov

25th day

as time passed, i can see how awkward me and jeonghan has became. at first i thought it was normal and maybe he's just felt shy. but now, it has became a different thing now.

he talked less. it almost felt like.. he's avoiding me. he became the old him. the one that used to be cold towards me.

but- that incident..

did he likes me? really?

*****

flashback:

jeonghan's pov

when my parents went inside the living room, they both looked at me angrily. my father goes straight to his room while my mum,

"who's that girl?" she asked.

"um.. just a friend. my classmate," i replied.

"jeonghan. i know you. you're my son. you've never been friends with any girl before this. whatever your relationship with her right now, break up with her."

flashback end

jeonghan's pov

i looked at the room ceiling. my mum was right. i shouldn't be thinking about having any love relationship right now. my dreams are most important.

but, do i like sooae?

no, that incident was a mistake. i didn't do that on purpose. besides, it has almost been a month. right..?

i can't possibly like her, right..?

no, i don't. i really don't.

then, my phone rang. it was sooae. i only looked at it and put it back on my bed. i don't think that i'm on a mood to talk with anyone right now.

she must be curious why i didn't come to school today. but it's okay, i'll go tomorrow and discuss everything about us.