chapter forty eight

sooae's pov

a lot of months has passed since wonwoo left. i miss him, but there's nothing that i can do anymore. whenever i have a free time i would usually paid him a visit but there's not even a single time that i didn't cry.

after our graduation, i decided to further my study and became a lawyer. joshua has went to u.s and people in my class said that jeonghan also went to the same place as him.

"sooae, i'm hungry. let's eat." said dokyeom. yes, he's the only friend that still stay here with me. he's studying for being an accountant, so, luckily, the company where i've been sent to work as a lawyer trainee(?) took him too as their new accountant but he's working here for good, since he's very smart.

"okay, let's go." i said and i took my handbag and walked to the cafeteria infront of our office.

vernon, him.. i don't know what to say about him. for the first three months after wonwoo's death, he kept on telling me that he's not the one who killed him and made a deal with hana.

he told me that he was framed. but, after i kept on saying that i won't trust him unless he got a proof, it seems like he gave up.

actually, i was very disappointed at him when i knew the real reason why wonwoo died. he smelled a lot of poisonous gas and the room that he was sitting at that time was locked and no one is there with him.

and for mingyu, the last time that i saw him was on our graduation day. after that, i've never seen him anymore. it seems like he's gone from this world. no one inside our school knew where he is too.

"what do you want to eat? i'll treat you for today." i said to dokyeom.

"peperoni-"

"but, you can't eat peperoni pizza for today."

he sighed. "okay, just give me a pizza."

i nodded.

"peperoni pizza." i just glared at him but let him order what he wants.

suddenly, my phone rang and it's a call from an unknown number.