chapter thirty eight

sooae's pov

today, i went to the classroom looking down. i don't want to talk to jeonghan nor look at him today. so, when i get inside the classroom i sat at my old seat which is at the back.

after a few minutes, jeonghan has arrived so i quickly took my book and do some notes even though i can't understand what i was writing.

when joshua and dokyeom came, they were both looked so confused looking at where i sat but i decided to tell them about me and jeonghan later.

i don't want to look at jeonghan so yeah i succeeded. soon, the bell rang and it's lunch time. i walked to the canteen by myself and took a seat on a place where there won't be a lot of people will see me.

surprisingly, joshua and dokyeom also sat on the same table as me.

"why aren't you guys with jeonghan?" i asked.

"he told us to go to you." joshua replied.

"he said you need us more." dokyeom continued.

"what happened?" joshua asked as he put the spoon that i was holding, away.

i sighed and and looked at them.

"we broke up."

"what? why? when?" joshua asked.

i then told everything to them. dokyeom comforted me and said what i did was the best desicion, but, joshua seemed like he doesn't really liked the thing that i've done.

*****

wonwoo's pov

i looked at mingyu.

"finally," i said.

"come with me, both of you. i'll be your classroom teacher." one of the teachers said as he signalled us to follow him.

after that, we arrived at a class. i looked around, and.. i was disappointed cause i didn't saw sooae. maybe she's on the other class.

soon, the teacher asked both of us to introduce ourselves. when mingyu spoke, there's these two guys that were talking to him like they've known each other.

and when i introduced myself those guys were judging me..?

i'll make sure to ask him about this later.

"mingyu, you can seat next to uhm.. him." the teacher said as he pointed to a pretty guy.

"and you wonwoo, you can seat at the back." and i sat there.

when i looked at the place next to me, it seems like someone is sitting there..?

sooae's pov

after a few minutes at the toilet, i finally felt peace, so i walked to the classroom. when i arrived, the class were so noisy.

what's happening?

then, when i stepped in, i accidentally looked at jeonghan and i saw mingyu sat next to him so i waved at him.

but..

when i looked at my place,

"wonwoo?"