chapter seven

sooae's pov

monday has came once again. i'm currently sitting on my desk, waiting for the teacher to come.

"jeonghan," i said, taking one of his earpods to take his attention.

"what?" he said, sounding so annoyed.

"i'm sorry."

"sorry for what?"

"um.. you don't have to know the reason. just.. i'm sorry."
he nodded. "okay, whatever. give me back my earpod and please do not disturb me. i need to do my revision."

"okay," i said as i handed his earpod to him.

not even five minutes later, our teacher went in.

"class, for today you guys will be working in pairs. so, you can choose your own partner. i'll give you 10 minutes to get ready."

i looked at jeonghan.

"jeong-"

"josh, let's be partners." he said, cutting my words.

oh-

oh..

and, seven minutes has passed. almost everyone got a partner. i looked around the classroom. there's only three more person that doesn't have a partner.

first, the jihoon guy. um.. not him. he's creepy. he might hit me with his guitar if our idea didn't match.

second.. hoshi. no. just no. he'll try to convince me that he's actually a tiger and we won't be able to complete our job for today.

last, dokyeom. whatever, i'll just pair with him. even though.. he's weird. like the most weird person in this whole universe. i once saw him playing the 'cham cham cham' game and BRO HE'S WEIRD. even how he thinks is weird.

so, i slowly walked to his place and sat next to him.

"oh, sooae! hi!"

"hi too!" i said, smiling.

"so, are we partners?" he asked.

"yes. you don't mind, right?" i asked.

"of course! that hoshi and jihoon guys are creepy. let them be partners. who knows they might have good connection or something." he said, giggling.

"i know, right?"

then, we both started to talk about our weird classmates. um.. dokyeom is ain't that bad actually. he's funny and easy-going. i bet he has tons of friends.

also, girls must be chasing over him. he has that look. of course, just.. actually.. the main reason why i avoided him before is ... because .. he reminded me of wonwoo. that's why.

"so, for each pairs, i'll give you a sub topic and you'll need to make a 10 pages essay for it."

all of us gasped. is our teacher insane?

"when is the presentation?" joshua asked.

"the day after tomorrow."

oh- he's totally crazy.