chapter thirty nine

sooae's pov

 "wonwoo?" his name accidentally slipped from my mouth when i noticed him sitting next to my seat. i looked at joshua and dokyeom, both of them seems to know what is currently happening, maybe wonwoo has introduced himself just now.

so, there's two new students at my class?

i then walked nervously to my seat, trying not to made any eye contacts with wonwoo. i sat down and slowly opened my book.

"hi, sooae."

um, did he just spoke to me? is this really happening?

so, i turned my head to his side, trying my best to control my facial expressions. "um, hi." i replied and continues looking at the book infront of me.

"i miss you."

okay, i want to go home. mum, come and pick me up, please i'm begging.

"pardon?" i replied, pretending that i didn't hear his last sentence before.

"no, i said that you took a wrong book. it's now maths class, but you're holding the geography book." he lied.

tsk. liar.

"oh, i see. thank you for the info."

*****

wonwoo's pov

today i felt very happy. i met sooae and talked to her. seeing how she responded to me, i believe that i still got a chance to proceed with my plan.

but, time flew so fast when i realized it's already the time for us to go home. so, i quickly get all of my things and get ready to go home.

"our class for today ends here, you guys may go home."

i then walked to the door waiting for mingyu to came. after that, i took a short glance to sooae and smiled at myself.

while walking, "mingyu, there's something that i wanted to ask you."

he looked at me, "sure, go ahead."

"those two guys earlier, what was their names? josh and seokmin..? maybe, yeah." i paused my sentence.

"they both waved at you and seems like they were judging me before. do you perhaps.. knew them already before this?"

"oh, them. yes, i do know them."

"and, why do you think they were looking at me weirdly?"

"maybe because sooae told them that you were her ex boyfriend so-" he stopped and closed his mouth like he just leaked an important secret.

i grabbed his backpack signalling him to stop walking.

"it seems like you haven't told me something important." i said, locking my eyes with him.

"uh? there's nothing?"

"don't lie,"

"okay, okay. i'm sorry. actually.." he replied, telling me everything.