chapter eleven

sooae's pov

"hello, this is joshua and dokyeom." said a voice from the door. i quickly stood up and opened it, revealing joshua and dokyeom with the brightest smile on their faces.

what's wrong with them? are they drunk? okay but we're underaged.

"come in." i said, and they both came in.

"we're sorry for the delay." said joshua.

"it's okay." i replied.

then, dokyeom came to me and whispered, "was it awkward just now?"

i whispered back, "not really. thank god, we both liked the same cartoon."

he just nodded looking so relieved.

"by the way, we bought some pizzas for us."

"cool." jeonghan said.

"so, like.. can we start now? i'm tired of waiting. and you don't know how much i wanted to go home just now."

eh? he's fine with me just now? and he's acting weird again?

"um.. sure.. we should start." joshua said, and we started doing the group work.

*****

wonwoo's pov

i sighed after looking at the picture that i kept on a box under my bed. without realising, tears started to form in my eyes.

"wonwoo, you won't leave me, right?"

"hey, what nonsense are you talking about? no i won't." i said as i hugged her.

"i knew it. you really love me, right? you won't leave."

i nodded.

"how about you? will you ever replace me with someone else?" i asked.

"no. i promise you, you'll be my first and last."

"ARGHHHG!" i screamed in frustration. why does it took so long for me to be transferred to her school? and why the fvck did vernon betrayed me?

betrayed sooae? his own bestfriend?

i can't do this anymore. i felt like i can go crazy if she's not on my side anymore. why did i cheated? why did i accept hana in my life?

why? just why? why am i so stupid?

then, my phone rang. but, i didn't pick up cause it was hana.

"what more does she wants? we are over. and, she's not even dating me because of love, it's just because her stupid deal with vernon. i swear i'll let sooae know about this and won't let her be friends with him anymore."

then, someone knocked on my room door. "bro, it's mingyu."

"come in,"

he then sat next to me on my bed.

"why are you here?" i asked.

"i'm here for- wait- what are you holding?" he said as he snatched the picture that i was holding.

"YOU AND SOOAE?? BRO I THOUGHT YOU'VE MOVED ON?!!"

i then took the picture from his hand. "no, i still love her and i'm transferring to her school next month."

"BROO"

"shut up." i said, mingyu can sometimes be so annoying.

then, a notification popped up on my phone. but, mingyu quickly took it and done something to my phone.

"what are you doing?" i asked.

"don't worry bro, it's just hana. she's trying to get you back. very irritating." he said.

then, i took my phone.

"there's nothing here?"

"yes, i have deleted her messages."

i looked at mingyu with a confused face.

"by the way, i'm so hungry." he said, as he walk away probably gone to the refrigerator.