chapter twenty six

sooae's pov

"here, for you." i said to jeonghan as i gave him his drink.

"thank you." he said as he slowly drank it.

"let's go to the ferries wheel." he said after we've both done with our drinks. i nodded and followed him from behind.

i'm very scared of heights. but, it seems like he really want to ride the ferries wheel, so i took a deep breath and sat next to him.

"are you okay? you look like you're not." he asked.

"no, i'm fine." and, it started to move.

oh, i feel like my head is spinning. it's so scary.

"you're scared of height don't you? it's okay, relax. close your eyes, slowly inhales and think about things that could make you happy."

"and.. you also can hold my hands if you think it could help." he whispered but i still can hear it.

i smiled and does what he said. i closed my eyes, inhales and think about how cute he was today. i then slowly moved my hands towards his direction and interwined our fingers once again.

and it's seems like it worked. i felt peace when i do that. if feels good.

"so, how? it felt good, right?" jeonghan asked.

"yeah," i nodded while smiling.

"um, jeonghan. may i ask you a question?"

"sure, go ahead."

i felt so ashamed but i have to ask him this.

"did i succeeded on making you fall for me?"

"no."

"oh-"

"not yet, but, you should try your best." he said as the wheel stop spinning and we both went down as he walked me to my house.

today is gonna be a day that i won't forget in my whole life. the best birthday indeed.

*****

sooae's pov

5th day

6.00 p.m.

i waved a goodbye at jeonghan when we've finally arrived infront of my house's gate. i walked inside and goes straight to my room.

okay, i got more three hours for the party so i have too be fast. i dialed for dokyeom's number,

dokyeom: yes?
sooae: about the peperoni pizza, you're buying that for us, right?
dokyeom: of course. i'm a man who held his promises.
sooae: okay, then. bye,
dokyeom: bye.

and he hung up.

*1 new message*

mingyu beanpole 💪💪: yo, sooae. where's your address?

you: *sent a location*

mingyu beanpole 💪💪: okay, see you later.

seen