chapter two

sooae's pov

the bell rang and students from my class stood up, thanking the teacher before everyone stepped out from the classroom, heading to the canteen. i then grabbed my lunchbox and water heading to the canteen too.

there, i saw jeonghan sitting alone while eating a sandwich. so, i took a deep breath and walked towards his direction.

"jeonghan, may i sit here?"

"even if i said no, you'll still sit here, right?" he replied, not looking at me.

i smiled happily and sat next to him.

"uhm, where's joshua? why are you alone?"

"go and text him by yourself if you want to know where he actually is." i fake coughed and slowly ate my food.

then, dokyeom came and sat infront of us.

"oh, hi sooae!"

"hi!!"

"jeonghan, you know what? they said that next month we'll have a new transferred student."

"oh, wow! that's cool." jeonghan said. wow, look at how different how he responded to me and dokyeom.

"and i heard that he's from your old school, sooae. you should definitely introduce him to us later." i just awkwardly nodded.

× × × × ×

flashback:

sooae's pov

i looked at myself in the mirror and put on a light makeup on my face. after a few minutes, a notification popped out from my phone.

wonwoo<3: sooae? have you finished dressing up? i'm
              infront of your house gate already.

i quickly stepped downstair and open the door. i was greeted by a very beautiful smile from him. he looks stunning with just his glasses and a plain white t-shirt along with a navy blue baggy jeans.

ahh.. now i know why he asked me to wear a white blouse. so that we'll spend our time together while wearing a matching outfit. how sweet.

then, we both ride on wonwoo's bike and we arrived at a beach near our school. we walked around the beach together for almost 10 minutes and decided to seat on a bench.

"you want to eat? there are waffles sold there." he said while pointing to a food truck.

i just nodded in response. he then went to the truck and came back with a cup of latte and a plastic bag containing waffles.

"why did you bought only a cup?"

"only this cup is available and i guess we have to share it." he said, blushing.

OMG HE'S SO CUTE!????!

i looked at the cup and realized that it was actually a cup for a couple which has two straw holes.