02

The men were assassins sent by Empress Margaret. They could not make a sound because their mouths were gagged.

When their eyes met Theodore's, they were terrified.

Theodore quietly raised his hand. Then a swarm of white light streamed out from his fingertips.

Thud!

The bound assassins fell to the ground below.

Theodore landed gently on top of the men, who lay face down on the damp earth.

He came close to the Empress' palace to give her a warning. The large tree looked good to hide at first glance.

On the way to the tree to hang the half-dead men, he found a small girl sleeping peacefully.

Theodore closed the mouths of the assassins and motioned for his subordinates to retreat. Then he looked at the girl.

She had long, thick eyelashes that were tinged with silver, as were her gently wavy silver hair. Her eyes were closed but her facial features still stood out beautifully.

The girl was beautiful. She was as beautiful as a doll.

The way she slept with her eyes closed was so beautiful that he couldn't leave her for a moment, but when she woke up and opened her eyes, she was even more beautiful.

He recognized her at a glance as he looked at her bright white silver hair and crisp green eyes.

This girl was the youngest daughter of the Chernicia, the family was well known in the world.

"She was very beautiful, wasn't she?"

Theodore smiled as he spoke to the assassins, who were lying on the floor with their bodies bound.

But the assassins, who were gagged, couldn't answer, of course.

Not that he didn't understand that, but Theodore tilted his head and extended his hand toward the air.

"Why don't you answer? Wasn't she beautiful?"

The swarm of golden light that flowed out from his fingertips turned into the shape of a long sword.

Instantly, the men's bodies trembled. They remembered how the boy had cut down their colleagues with that sword only a few hours ago.

They had managed to survive by revealing that Empress Margaret was behind the attack, but they couldn't afford to slip up and lose their lives here.

"I've never seen such a doll-like beauty in my life............"

One of the assassins nodded in agreement to the boy's mumbling.

And at that moment.

Whoosh!

It happened in the blink of an eye.

The long sword that Theodore had made with his power cut the man's head off.

"How dare you have a dirty mind towards her."

Theodore instantly burst into laughter.

He then approached another man who was trembling in fear next to him.

"What do you think? She was really pretty, right?"

The man, who had witnessed the death of his partner before his eyes, cried out and tried to say something, but his mouth, sealed by Theodore's divine power, could not make any sound.

The man shook his head roughly, his eyes bloodshot and red.

Theodore raised an eyebrow at the man's answer, which was the exact opposite of his companion who had died earlier.