Chapter 106

Tenebris, the most powerful of the four ancient apostles.

His dark magic was sometimes against the rules of Heaven.

But sometimes there were things that some people wished for to have, something that is against the logic of the world.

That was the strong power Rudolph and Margarate wanted, and the reversal of time to revive the dead that Theodore hoped for.

And.

Benjamin's wish to keep her(Yves) by his side.

"Yves."

An unexpected figure greeted Yvone and Theodore, who ran outside at the sound of shouting.

"Benjamin? You......."

"Why are you coming out with the Emperor? At this hour, in that outfit?"

Benjamin, who was floating in the air, stared at the two with a fierce face.

He seemed to have misunderstood something because Theodore came in disorganized clothes from the palace.

But no-one had the spirit to explain such a thing.

"Erwin!"

Yvone screamed.

Knights of the Imperial Palace and Chernicia, including Lyndon, were dangling in the air.

And...... Erwin was caught by Benjamin.

"Uhhhhhhh...... Mo, Mom...."

Erwin, who had a tearful voice and a scared expression, burst into tears.

"What the hell are you doing!"

There was something flapping in Benjamin's opposite hand that was not holding Erwin.

At first glance, it looked like a magic scroll, but it was actually the Black Magic Book.

It was something Rudolph had collected for a long time.

By far, these were things that never caught his eyes, so Benjamin didn't expect the days he would need them.

In essence, dealing with black magic was beyond his competence, so he needed materials unlike when he uses Ferdinand's magic.

At the time of killing Rudolph and Margarate, he sacrificed the lives of them to the 'vessel', where they used to sacrifice children they had collected to maintain the 'vessel'.

When he erased Theodore's memory, he used Katarina's blood and mental power as a material.

When he made a scarecrow that spoke and moved like a human being, he willingly sacrificed his blood and three years of life.

But this time, Benjamin's trick was more powerful and dangerous than anything he'd ever done.

There may be a stronger reaction, but it was also what he wished for more than anything else.

Mental manipulation.

He had been around her for a very long time, but she didn't recognize him.

So Benjamin was going to manipulate her memory and break her mind and put her next to him.

'I'm sure it will work.'

She will smile at him, hug him, and whisper words of love.

Even if it was a false mind, Benjamin wanted to own her completely.

But this dangerous dark art required mental strength enough to destroy someone's mind.

Benjamin could not destroy his spirit, rather than sacrifice his life.