128

"......you did it on purpose to hurt me."

"Yves, I...."

"Would you have felt less bad if you didn't behave like a rambler who would be drunk just seeing a woman?"

"......."

Theodore could not answer anything.

Silence passed between the two, but Theodore in the past, who did not recognize her, uttered endless harsh words toward her past self.

Yves, who had been staring at the scene silently, slowly opened her mouth.

"Theo, I hate you."

"Yves..."

Theodore looked back at her at the sudden declaration.

"I hate you so much."

Unlike her calm voice as if nothing had happened, her face had the expression of an injured person.

"You have taught me love but made me the most miserable woman."

Where her gaze was pointed was at Theodore's back, walking with another woman in his arms.

How much painful it is...... Theodore himself knew better than anyone else.

He had to watch her make love to another man every day when he was in the time of the Ancient Apostles she didn't know. [T/N: Okay, Chernicia is super duper disgusting.🤮]

He gave her the pain that was terrible enough to cut the heart.

"When I'm with you, I feel like I'm the shabbiest person in the world."

No, Yves.

You are not shabby.

You shine brighter than anyone else.

The words that couldn't be taken out were buzzing around inside his throat.

"I don't want to be shabby in front of you anymore."

For a moment Theodore remembered herself in her subconscious mind.

I don't want to be miserable in front of you anymore.

The sad, wet word she told him in her subconscious mind overlapped with the calm word she said in front of his eyes.

Yves was shining like the sun to him.

But she said that she becomes shabby when she is in front of him.

And she said that he is the one who makes her shabby.

What she said...... Made Theodore very sad.

But the foolish Theodore in that past did not appreciate Theodore's sorrow.

In the meantime, his mistakes were constantly being reproduced.

"The Ferdinand's marriage, I accept it."

Theodore saw the expression on her face, which sank miserably at the words he had said in the past.

He never knew she was hurt.

But even though he knew.......

He constantly ignored the attraction he felt towards her.

The more his mind was tilting to her, the fiercely he doubted her.

In the meantime, he even felt a slight sense of fullness as he confirmed her heart for him when she was hurt by his words.

His behaviour was disgustingly gross.

"I think I know what it means to be in love at first sight. I think my time is divided into two. The time before and after knowing Katarina."

He even secretly watched her reaction by talking about such things.