57

***

Meanwhile, at the same time.

Theodore, who had already captured the capital of Caligor, was in the process of robbing the prince of Caligor's kingdom.

It took less than three days for him to capture the royal castle of this small country next to Kerbel.

"It's my ancestors..............."

"That's why I want you to put it out sooner."

Theodore looked arrogantly at the young prince of Caligor who was kneeling in front of him, and smiled wryly.

In his hand was a robbed relic with a rather bizarre appearance, called the 'mirror of time', contrary to its very common name.

'It looks like it could be used for a curse rite.'

Theodore looked at his face in a mirror with a translucent black glass plate.

He doubted whether this was really a holy relic.

'Is it fake again this time?'

Just as he thought that there was no special energy in the black mirror, suddenly, Yvonne's face brushed past the glass plate of the mirror.

'Yves... !'

Theodore's eyes widened.

It was the moment he put his hand on the mirror.

Shhh!

His body was sucked into the mirror.

Ha!

Theodore was sucked into the mirror and fell onto the soft grass.

Unfortunately, there was no pain.

'What?'

It was when Theodore, lying on the grass, looked up at the clear sky.

"Hello, handsome uncle, Mister Azo."

The face that had briefly passed in the mirror a moment ago was in front of him.

White skin, curly silver hair, green eyes that twinkle under dense eyelashes.

At first glance, she had a lovely face like a fairy who seemed like a non-human...

"Who is Mr Azo?"

... A very small girl.

Theodore looked up blankly at the little girl who looked down at him and blinked slowly.

For a brief moment, he thought that this time he had succeeded in turning back time to the past.

The little girl in front of him looked just like Yvonne when she was a child.

If it's really from the past, it's a bit more serious.

The girl in front of him looked only about three or four years old at a glance.

However, he was still in his mid-to-late 20s when he captured Caligor... I can't do anything if I come this far in the past.

"Can't Mr Azo talk?"

The girl tilted her head and blinked her eyes.

A small frown was drawn over the forehead of Theodore, who stared at the little girl silently.

'Yves...... No.'

Although he had never seen Yvonne when she was three or four, he knew it wasn't her.

The child resembled her as if she were a clone of her, but the angle of her blinking eyes when she tilted her head was subtly different from Yvonne's. Especially the movements of her nose and mouth when she breathed were very different.