129

At that time, her voice strained his ears.

'Huh...??'

And then he'll definitely.......

"If that really happens, I'll have to rip the seed I've sown with my own hands."

Theodore replied with a cruel smile.

"......!"

For a moment, Theodore's eyes widened with surprise.

"No, wait, I......."

Theodore looked back at Yves urgently.

He finally realized that what he said might sound like he wanted to kill their child.

"Yves, I...... I didn't mean that at all......."

Theodore hurriedly grabbed Yves' sleeve and made excuses.

"That's not what I meant. It's really not like that. I'll accept your, our child...... I can't say that to Er and Lia....."

Yves stared at Theodore, who was rambling.

"I don't really mean that, but I, you, you, don't......."

"Theodore."

She cut off Theodore's words in a low voice.

"I don't think I actually know you properly."

Theodore looked at her blankly.

"I once thought I knew you the best in the world, but you, who lost your memory, were a person I didn't know at all."

"......."

"You were a person who could be as cruel as you want if necessary, and you were cruel to me in reality......."

It was the first time she talked about her feelings first.

Theodore listened to her with his mouth clamped so hard that not a slightest breath could come out.

"I thought you were really going to kill my baby."

"......."

Until now, Theodore had been overwhelmed by the mere fact that she was alive, so he couldn't think deeply about why she left him.

He just thought that.

Yves left because she didn't like him.

Tired of him not remembering her, disappointed, angry, she left.

But it wasn't.

She left to protect.

From him, to protect her children.

So that he couldn't hurt the children.

Throb.

Erwin and Odelia's faces passed before his eyes.

The words she said hurt him devastatingly, but Theodore dared not even deserve to be hurt.

"At that time, all I thought was to protect my baby from you. I was going to wait for your memories to come back, but it was more important to protect my baby than you who had changed."

"Yves, I...."

"Although it is a forgotten memory, it is the fruit of the time when I once loved you and was loved by you."

She managed to speak again, but because her voice continued immediately, Theodore had to close his mouth again.

"Although you have changed like this, it is also proof that there was a moment when you loved me as if you forever would."