32

For a moment, Theodore's mood subsided.

Yves Llewellyn.

He didn't care about the woman who imitated Yvonne and what kind of relationship she has with Ferdinand's headmaster.

'But why am I so angry?'

Theodore clenched his fists under the table.

'You come out of the man's bedroom every night?'

As soon as he imagined it, a strong curse rose to the bottom of his throat. He wanted to find her and ask her right away.

Do you really have that kind of relationship with Benjamin Ferdinand?

Dare to look at me with those eyes, and not be quiet from behind...

'No. That woman is not Yvonne . I don't need to be angry, no need to get excited.'

Theodore took a deep breath to calm his trembling, Katarina said, glancing at his face.

"The engagement ceremony is just around the corner."

Four days later, it would be their engagement ceremony.

"But, bear in mind. The Empress's seat is not yours."

"But Your Majesty must keep your promise."

"So, have you thought about how you're going to kick Benjamin out?"

"This was a harvest I never really thought of......"

At Theodor's question, Katarina secretly lowered her voice and whispered.

"There were traces of murder magic. While checking the crystal ball for your Majesty, it broke. The darkest of dark magic was manifested in Ferdinand's Courtyard."

At that moment, Theodore's forehead slowly wrinkled.

Murder magic was the most dangerous of all black magic and at the same time absolutely forbidden.

"As far as I know, there are only two people who can use that difficult technique. Dead Rudolph and Benjamin."

As it was a dangerous magic, the conditions for activation were difficult and tricky. Ferdinand's headmaster had to be enough to realize it.

"The only thing that can destroy that magic is a strong divine power, so I contacted the temple......"

"No. You don't have to."

Theodore cut Katarina's words firmly and said,

"I'm going to check it out myself."

"Your Majesty?"

"I know someone who has strong divine powers."

"However, no matter if you're the emperor, walking in the courtyard of the mansion..."

"What is the problem?"

Theodore snorted briefly.

"If I use the excuse to come to visit my fiancée, no one will stop me."

"I have no access to the courtyard. If you go there, you will be in danger."

"Who dares threaten me?"

"Ferdinand's prohibition is at stake. Only those with permission from the headmaster can enter and exit."

"D*mn it."

Theodore groaned and cursed.

He was a little nervous when he heard that there were traces of murder magic.