Chapter 94

And at that moment.

"Ah..."

Her body stiffened.

"Ah, ah, ah...!"

Her eyes lost focus.

The eyes staring into space saw something other than Theodore and became terrified.

And then.

"Ahhhhhhhh!"

Katarina, who screamed painfully, convulsed and twisted her body before falling to her side.

"What...?"

Irritated, Theodore looked down at her fallen body.

'What is this? Did Benjamin do it?'

Theodore, who had suspected him(Benjamin) for a moment, soon shook his head.

'No, it couldn't be his doing.'

Theodore took a crystal ball out of his pocket and looked at it.

The crystal ball turned darker than ever.

'Black magic....'

It was absolutely black magic.

Theodore tried to use his divine powers to detect black magic.

But no traces of black magic was found anywhere around him.......

'Wait a minute.'

Then, he sensed something.

Theodore paused and took a step closer to the place full of ominous energy.

"Ugh..."

He concentrated with all his might to feel the ominous energy more. But the more he tried, the more his power reflected back on him and strained his body. And in the end.

Bang!

The blackened crystal ball exploded, and the edges of the broken glass gave him a deep whiff of something dripping from his hand.

Theodore muttered blankly, staring at the dripping blood.

"What is this...?"

It was his first time.

The reason why his power became so strong for a moment.

"Someone... is using that woman to make things happen."

Suddenly, a strong feeling of joy filled him and sent a shiver of delight down his spine.

'Someone other than Benjamin Ferdinand.'

The feeling of meeting an opponent worthy of him to fight for the first time made his whole body thrilled.

Because Katarina collapsed, the interrogation couldn't be continued anymore.

Theodore walked out of the dark dungeon.

Just as he was thinking of changing his dirty clothes because he stayed in the dirty dungeon and questioned Katarina all night.

He found a little boy standing calmly in the hallway of the Imperial Palace waiting for him.

"Daddy."

Black hair and golden eyes.

The imitation of him bent his golden eyes at Theodore and smiled.

At the same time, Theodore twisted his face with the disgusting smell wafting over to him.

"Daddy."

Something that didn't even look like a human rushed to Theodore.

Theodore used his divine powers quickly and floated the 'child' into the air.