58

***

"Where is your family?"

"...."

"Lis is waiting for Er and mother.... Are you talking again, Mr. Azo?"

Seeing Odelia tilting her head curiously,Theodore's heart pounded for no reason.

"You..."

Theodore was about to say something in a throaty voice.

"Huh? Mr Azo, Lia's body is weird."

Odelia's body was becoming transparent.

She blinked her eyes and looked down at her hands, which were fading away.

"Wait!"

Startled, Theodore stretched out his arms to grab the child.

But his hands penetrated the child's body.

Eventually, Odelia disappeared, and at the same time, Theodore's body was also thrown out of the mirror.

"Ugh......!"

Theodore took a deep breath and looked around him.

The place he was in was the palace of the kingdom of Caligor, which he occupied this morning, and the place he was sitting on was the throne of King Caligor.

'What just happened....?'

Theodore frowned at the strange phenomenon he had just experienced.

'Did I dream because I miss Yves so much?'

It was time for him to ponder.

"Your Majesty! Are you alright?"

Lyndon, who had just opened the door, found him and approached him with a fuss.

"What happened?"

"Suddenly you disappeared for a moment. Where have you been?"

"..."

"It's a big deal. It seems that the people of Caligor truly regard Your Majesty as a manifestation of ancient darkness."

Lyndon talked about what had happened during his absence, but Theodore heeded no mind.

He couldn't comprehend what he had just gone through, and his head ached.

Then Theodore found the mirror lying on the floor.

When he bent down to pick it up, only his face was reflected on the black glass plate. Like an ordinary mirror.

"Lyndon."

Theodore, who had been staring at the mirror for a while, called out to Lyndon in a low voice.

"Investigate the Jelicho."

"Yes?"

"Jelicho."

"....?"

Looking at Lyndon, who was bewildered, Theodore asked with a grim face.

"You don't know the squirrel warrior Jelicho?"

****

"Lia?"

Erwin jumped out of my arms and started rummaging through the room. While Erwin was looking inside the blanket and under the bed, the closet door snapped open.

And between them, Odelia stuck her head out.

"Huh? I came back."

"Lia!"

Erwin ran towards the closet and hugged Odelia tightly.

"Why are you hiding here?"

"Mother!"