36

"...."

This time, Theodore's mouth was shut.

He was momentarily stunned and lost his words.

"It's not a crime or breaking the law to have a conversation with Master Benjamin."

She was right. There was nothing wrong with it.

"So, can you please leave so we can keep talking?"

Yvonne's answer was so logical that Theodore was even more angry. So he behaved childishly.

"This imperial palace is all mine, so why do I have to leave?"

"Then we will leave?"

This time, Benjamin answered in his characteristic languid voice, and gently wrapped his arm around Yves's shoulders.

Seeing Benjamin's hand resting on her shoulder, a fire erupted from inside Theodore's chest.

"How dare you, where are you going during work hours?"

It was when Theodore muttered sullenly, blocking them with a will to never let them go.

"Theo!"

Katarina's voice could be heard from afar.

"I think your fiancée is looking for you, Your Majesty. You should go to her."

When Yvonne urged Theodore to go to Katarina quickly, Benjamin laughed at that.

Theodore was displeased that the apparently meaningless laughter seemed strangely only to sneer at him.

The two left Theodore just like that.

"Your Majesty, if you suddenly disappear with such a scary face, people will think there's something wrong with us..."

Theodore, who was standing there blankly, vented his anger on Katarina, who suddenly appeared at the wrong time.

"Is it true that Benjamin Ferdinand sent Yves Llewellyn to me because he had a plan?"

"What?"

Unaware of his anger, Katarina asked back, blinking her eyes.

"If he really sent her because of a plan, do you want to take her back......."

Theodore hurriedly turned and walked to the other side. His mind was complicated.

***

Theodore continued to think for a while.

Katarina insisted that Benjamin Ferdinand sent Yves Llewellyn here with bad intentions.

He couldn't believe it, but the traces of black magic found in Yves backed it up.

But a while ago, he heard Benjamin wanted to take Yves back. It seemed to be convincing.

Why? If they had a plan, why would he try to convince her to take her back?

Theodore glanced at Yves Llewellyn, who stood firm by the doorway. After Katarina's return, Yves reappeared and stood still by the door, rigid like that the whole time.

What did she say to Benjamin while he wasn't there?

Would that man try to entice her again by telling her where to live?

What did she answer to that man a while ago?

"I don't think he's a very good guy."

Theodore suddenly thought Benjamin was bad.

"Benjamin Ferdinand."

It was a reasonable argument. Wasn't he the one who sent his lover to the imperial palace for his own plans?