28

"ah...."

Then Yves slowly blinked her eyes.

Theodore swallowed his breath involuntarily as the dense eyelashes hanging from her eyelids swayed up and down.

"Yes, then."

Yves bowed her head and went back.

Seeing the back of the woman who retreated so easily, Theodore felt irritated. So he thought of her all day long, even after Yves disappeared from his sight. Finally, Theodore, unable to bear it, went to Yves Llewellyn's dormitory that evening.

But there was a guest who had found her before him.

It was none other than his thorny half-brother Ernst.

"Ernst? What are you doing here?"

"Ah, Brother Theodore."

Ernst, who had been afraid of Theodore since childhood, was surprised at his appearance. Then, as he secretly hid something behind him, Theodore's eyes narrowed.

"Yves is hurt, so I'm here to get her some medicine."

"Medicine?"

Belatedly, Theo saw a small vial in Ernst's hand.

Theodore laughed out loud.

If you spilled hot tea, you should have seen a doctor right away for treatment.

Even now, instead of looking for a doctor, he's trying to use the ointment?

Scars that have already taken place will be difficult to get rid of.

"It's stupid. It's not a wound that can be healed with some ointment."

Theodore took Ernst's vial and threw it on the floor.

"Why didn't she call the doctor? She made the mistake of pouring tea like an idiot."

Ernst was timidly offended by his sarcastic remarks.

"What do you mean, brother? Brother's fiancée did that."

"What?"

"What kind of doctor at the Imperial Palace would treat that wound when she was being punished in the name of the emperor?"

Theodore was at a loss for words at the moment when Ernst's voice filled with bitter resentment.

[I accidentally spilled tea.]

Yves's calm voice echoed in his ears.

He did not know...... Katarina, he didn't think that clever woman would have used corporal punishment in this way.

"..."

"..."

Theodore stared intently at Yves, who was sitting on the bed.

The indifferent green eyes glanced at him and then looked away.

'Because of me...she was hurt.'

The words "I'm sorry" lingered in the bottom of his throat, but they didn't come out.

So instead of saying sorry, he said bluntly.

"Give me your arm. I can cure it. It'll be better than seeing the doctor."

"It's okay."

Theodore was furious at the second 'it's okay' that came out of her mouth.

"I'm telling you to put out that arm right now!"

"Ha, brother, if you say that, Yves will be scared.... ."