41

Armin was grateful that Theodore could not turn back time.

If that had been possible, Theodore would have gone straight to his former self and stabbed a knife in his stomach.

Theodore, who was staring at himself in the mirror, had an eerie and creepy atmosphere.

"Your Majesty, please calm down. It is impossible to turn back time.....First of all...."

"...."

At that, Theodore opened his eyes wide.

Yeah, it was impossible to kill his past self. However, it was impossible to kill his present self.

"Without me, Yves....."

Theodore looked at Yves's corpse on the bed with pitying eyes. Even now, he barely managed to maintain the appearance she had had when she was alive.

Thinking of that lovely body rotting to the ground, he just wanted to rip his heart apart.

'Why did I do that? Could it be that I am also under black magic?'

Theodore couldn't comprehend his past self, who treated such a lovely girl as badly as he did.

Then suddenly he remembered Katarina, who constantly whispered bad things about Yves.

'Yeah, Katarina, that sly woman drove a wedge between me and Yves.'

But that thought was immediately shattered.

'No. It was me who was suspicious of and wary of Yves. Even though she said she didn't want to escort Katarina, I was the one who sent her out without hesitation. I only encouraged the woman.'

Were I the one who was swayed by the words of others? All those karma were the tower of sins that he had built up.

"haha!"

Suddenly, a cold laugh erupted from his teeth.

"Yeah, it's all my fault. I killed you, Yves."

In the meantime, his eyes towards her were only tender.

"That's why you don't look at me. That's why you don't open your eyes."

"Ha, Your Majesty...?"

Armin looked at Theodore, who was talking to himself, in a bizarre way.

"... Your Majesty, first of all, Miss Katarina..."

"Of course I have to go see her. Isn't she the lovely fiancée who is carrying my child?"

Theodore replied with a terrifying smile.

Armin became very uneasy because of the murderous intent in those eyes.

'I'm sure he's going to have a big accident like this...'

"Next, you need to decide on the issue of the future of His Highness Ernst."

Originally, Prince Ernst was scheduled to leave the palace shortly after Theodore's engagement ceremony. However, after Theodore's engagement was ruined, Ernst's future was very vague.

"Ernst?"

Theodore remembered Ernst who had come to him a while ago and argued with him.

That stupid bastard who was looking for Yvonne out of nowhere.

Yves and Yvonne were two different people...

Without knowing how to tell the difference, he dared to argue with him with that voice.

Theodore was furious at Ernst. Then suddenly he had a question.

'No, are they really different?'