38

The moment I saw his smiling face, my heart sank.

After losing his memory, he barely smiled in front of me. Except when he bothered me.

"...reap? What does that mean?"

"Well."

As I took a deep breath, I asked, and a meaningful smile appeared on Theodore's lips.

"What do you think that means?"

I hesitated and backed away from him.

"No way...... ."

I couldn't get the words out of my mouth. It was so terrible that my heart was pounding.

So...... Katarina wasn't the only one threatening my baby.

"No matter how hard you try.....There are things you can and shouldn't do in the world."

I unknowingly wrapped my stomach and shot back at him.

"I don't have that."

Theodore approached me with a prettier smile than ever.

Realizing that there was no way I could avoid him anymore, I grabbed whatever I could get my hands on.

"So, put your worries aside...... ."

Pow!

I hit his head and he fell to the side.

In my hand was a white pillow glowing green with magic.

After he was struck in the head by a pillow loaded with magic, he passed out and fell asleep.

Perhaps it was a reaction using magic, the blood vessels in my body that ran from the chest area to the lower abdomen seemed to be tightening strongly.

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry, baby......"

I left the fainted Theodore and ran outside.

The man I loved was far more trash than I thought.

A destroyer of humanity that cannot be reused, human garbage.

I just left the palace like that.

***

The Death of Yves Llewellyn

***

It was the morning of the engagement of Emperor Theodore and Katarina Ferdinand.

The Imperial Knights to escort the Emperor's fiancée headed to Ferdinand's residence. There, the knights put the dressed up Katarina in the golden carriage, as if they had only waited for this day. And on their way to the ceremony hall, assassins suddenly broke in.

"Who are you?"

"D*mn it. Miss Katarina, don't come out."

The knights drew their swords in unison.

Kang!

Changgang!

The sound of metal clashing could be heard everywhere. The emperor's knights fought against the assassins to protect the emperor's fiancée.

At this time, Katarina's scream was heard.

"Ahhhhh!"

When they turned around to see where the sound was coming from, Katarina was crawling out of the carriage, threatened by one of the assassins.

The assassin raised his sword high towards Katarina. While everyone was terrified, Yves Llewellyn quickly ran towards them.

Whoosh!