05

***

Theodore fiddled with the sleeping Yvone's hand.

The faint scar left on the inside of her wrist bothered him.

It was a scar caused by a strong sword. At the same time, it was her weakness.

The wound created by the sword could only be removed with divine power.

Theodore wanted to heal her wound with his own power, but it didn't work. He had never used this d*mn power inherited from his mother's family to heal anyone.

His maternal family, Leobrante, was one of the three great families that supported the Albrecht empire with a strong power called the blessing of the god Brihim.

However, after the death of the head of the family, no one showed any more power, so the family gradually lost its power and began to decline.

Theodore did not like his mother's family, who persecuted his mother, Empress Hermelinda, to the point of death. So, he did not reveal the fact that he could use his power.

If he properly trained his power with the help of his mother's family, he would be able to get rid of Yvone's wound more easily...

"I'm sorry, Yvonne. I will practice more and heal you."

Theodore muttered, rubbing the inside of her wrist.

"Because there will be plenty of time..."

Still, he wanted to keep his power a thorough secret.

Occasionally, there were moments when he had inevitably used his power. For example, when he had to deal with the assassins sent by Empress Margaret...

Fortunately, none of those who recognized his power survived.

Theodore could not heal Yvone's wound, but instead put all of his energy into her wound. So wherever she was, he could find her right away.

Of course, he never intended to tell Yvone. Because it was an insidious act.

Theodore knew that his personality was a little different from the others. He also knew very well what people talked bad about him.

Until now, he never cared about that. However, when he met Yvone, his thoughts changed.

It was strange.

From the moment he first saw Yvone, he fell in love with her as if led by a strong destiny.

Was it because of her pretty appearance? Of course, Yvone was pretty. There was no one in the world prettier than her.

But it wasn't just for that reason.

[Your hair color is as pretty as the night sky.]

The words she had whispered while stroking his hair a while ago had been tickling his chest.

Theodore slowly opened and closed his eyes, feeling indescribable.

Then a small smile appeared on his lips when he looked at the pretty face of Yvone, who was still asleep.

"Yvonne! Yvonne!"

At this time, Ernst's voice was heard from below looking for Yvonne.

Since Theodore had put Yvonne to sleep with his magic, she could not be woken up by the sound. However, Ernst shouting Yvone's name as if it was his was a little annoying.

Theodore landed gently under the tree. Then Ernst, who found Theodore, stepped back in surprise.

"Hello, Ernst."