40

The emperor did not come out of the bedroom for several days. With the body of the dead Yves Llewellyn.

There were rumors that he was crazy.

But the emperor's knights didn't think much about the emperor's madness. Because the emperor was never normal to begin with.

But they mourned the death of their colleagues.

"We must bring back Sir Yves's body."

"That's right, we need to bury Sir Yves in the ground."

"Poor Sir Yves......while alive, he suffered from His Majesty's bullying, and even in death..."

"Why the hell did His Majesty take Sir Yves's body......"

"There were rumors like that a long time ago, right?"

"But it's just a rumor, isn't it?"

As they gathered in the hallway and muttered with serious expressions, the sound of footsteps was heard.

Thud. Thud.

The knights raised their heads and looked at the owner of the sound. It was the second prince Ernst.

"I see you, Second Prince."

Ernst stopped and stared intently at them. His face, without a single smile, was cold at first glance.

Prince Ernst also became a bit strange after the death of Yves Llewellyn.

He was a prince who always lived quietly in order not to offend the emperor, but recently, heinous rumors about him have been heard.

It was said that some of the servants of the Imperial Palace died without even knowing it.

And while everyone was hush, there was no less the involvement of the prince in the innocent death of the servants.

It had only happened once before. The day the prince's birth mother, Empress Margaret, and his maternal uncle, Rudolph Ferdinand, died.

The second prince, like the sunshine that seemed unable to kill even a tiny ant, caused a bloodbath in his palace that day.

People thought he had lost his mind for a moment, having lost both his mother and his maternal uncle.

But this time, why...?

After the death of Yves Llewellyn, he came here every day, asking for permission to meet the Emperor. But Theodore did not meet him. Not only Ernst, but everyone who came to visit him.

Because of this, only his aide, Armin, suffered.

"I have come to see His Majesty."

Ernst stared at the closed door with red bloodshot eyes.

"I'm sorry, Your Highness. His Majesty is refusing to see anyone."

"Then when can we meet?"

"That's for us too..."

"..."

Ernst bit his lips.

As he was staring into Theodore's bedroom.

Click.

The door, which had been closed for a long time, suddenly opened.

And between the open door, Theodore stretched out his long legs.

Everyone took a deep breath.

Theodore came out into the hallway with an impression they had never seen before.