120

When Theodore paused for a moment at his sudden reaction.

Tenebris creaked like a broken marionette and grabbed Theodore's blade.

"Ernst...!"

Yvonne exclaimed.

She struggled to run to him at once, but the black energy wouldn't let her go.

"Oh, no. Not like this, ha, I can't disappear like this....!"

Tenebris shouted urgently and tried to raise all his strength.

However, the two arms holding the golden sword blade moved faster than that.

After a while,

Puk!

An elongated sword made of a group of golden lights penetrated Tenebris' heart.

"Argh! Aaaaargh!"

The cries of Tenebris followed.

Yvonne and Theodore could tell.

The man who stabbed himself in the heart...... That's Ernst, not Tenebris.

"No, no, no, no, no......."

Tenebris' black hair turned white.

Stumbling with a sword stuck in his chest, he slumped to the floor and collapsed, bending his knees.

Red blood was flowing over the chest where the sword was inserted instead of black energy.

At some point, Yvonne, released from the black energy that had bound her, quickly ran to him.

"Ernst...!"

"Don't come!"

The shouting voice belonged to Ernst.

He lifted his head slowly.

"Yvonne, I......"

Tears spread over the red-colored eyes.

Hueuk.

Ernst cried with the consistently tearful figure in her memory.

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry. I'm sorry, Yvonne....."

Yvonne choked up when he cried sadly, saying he was sorry.

"What are you sorry about?"

Yvonne's voice, asking that, was terribly broken.

"I, I......."

Ernst continued with a white face like a man who realized the most frightening truth in the world.

"Your family died because of me. And because of me, people...... The devil..."

The pale, discolored lips were stained with red blood.

"Why is that because of you!"

Yvonne cut him off and burst into a rage.

She was angry.

Even though it wasn't his fault, she was angry at the appearance of the friend crying and saying that it was all his fault.

Yvonne cried in anger.

That elongated sword of light penetrating Ernst's body looked so painful.

As he continued the conversation with the sword stuck in his heart, Yvonne realized once again that he was really something other than a human.

She resented the empress Margarate who made Ernst like this.

"Let's take it out and stop the bleeding first, Ernst. You're bleeding too much......."