24

[Ferdinand's marriage, I accept it.]

That day, Theodore's face as he spoke to Benjamin was more unfamiliar than anything I had ever seen.

And soon, rumors spread throughout the palace that Ferdinand's daughter would become Empress.

Everyone who heard the rumors did not believe it at first.

Empress Margaret, the mother of Prince Ernst, who was Emperor Theodore's rival, was of the Ferdinand family.

Because it was publicly known that the relationship between Emperor Theodore and Ferdinand wasn't good.

Therefore, people thought that even if Emperor Theodore got married, he would choose a daughter from a family other than Ferdinand and Leobrante, the second generation, as Empress.

However, those who did not believe the rumors at first had no choice but to believe it. It was because the love between the emperor and Katarina that unfolded in front of them was too revealing.

"Tell me anything you want. For you, I will give you the whole Albrecht."

"I feel like I have the whole world just being by His Majesty like this."

Katarina visited the Imperial Palace without missing a day. She then clung to Theodore's arm and whispered her love to him.

When there were people or without people.

"It's so sad to be away from Your Majesty."

"Me too. I want to bring you to the Imperial Palace as soon as possible."

"Can you give me the palace? Then I can be with Your Majesty every day."

"Oh, I can't let you stay in any palace. Hang in there. I'll dedicate the most beautiful palace in the world to you."

"No, then it costs a lot of time and money. I'm......"

"It's okay. You are my only woman, so it's worth it."

Theodore whispered love to her, overturning the palace used by Empress Margaret for Katarina.

"I think I know what love at first sight is. It feels like my time is split in two. The time before I got to know Katarina and the time after I got to know her."

"Oh my, Your Majesty."

Katarina, who smiled and dug into his arms, looked very happy.

Like a teenage boy who had just fallen in love, Theodore showed off his love to the whole world.

His love couldn't be compared to anything he's ever had tea time with the other women.

It was so blatant that I couldn't stand it.

And since I could no longer tell him that I was Yvonne, I had to sit still and watch the tumultuous love affair.

At a distance closer than anyone else.

***

"Your Majesty, are you really going to marry Ferdinand's daughter?"

Armin asked with a look that he did not understand.

I sympathized with Armin inwardly and looked at Theodore.

"Even if I can't marry."

Theodore replied nonchalantly and just glanced at his watch.

A smile appeared on his lips as he checked the time.

"Miss Katarina is about to arrive. Get ready."

His steps towards the parlor to meet Katarina were very light.