133

The palace, which had been in an uproar due to the demons, has now been settled.

People questioned some of the facts that came to light.

Then if it's not because the Emperor loved Katarina, why did His Majesty go crazy and even wage a war?

Holding hands with her was horrible..........

As expected... Don't you think His Majesty is a little crazy?

Theodore did what I asked for.

He showed consideration to prevent my name from getting revealed.

It was when I was sitting by the window with my chin on my hand and pondering my thoughts.

"Mommy, Samjon......!"

There was a roar of laughter outside the window.

I glanced out of the window.

Then there were children who were so excited and burst into laughter while playing with...... Ernst, who was also smiling brightly.

Ernst lived and didn't die.

On that day, I calmly settled the children into the mansion and immediately ran back to the Imperial Palace.

All the horses that had been running wild were organized, and Ernst could be found lying still as if he were dead in the palace, which had not yet been recovered.

Theodore! Ernst is......!

He's still alive.

Theodore, who was standing at Ernst's bedside, said in a soft voice, though a little tired.

He's just sleeping, not dead. So don't worry too much, Yves.

It was beyond belief.

I'm sure I saw a sword go through his heart.......

The protection of Leobrante is the power to protect the pure and to defeat the evil.

It was Celine who solved my question.

I don't think His Majesty's power was able to kill Prince Ernst, who was sealed in the 'vessel' as a pure soul.

Oh...

As soon as I found out that he wasn't dead, I was so relieved of my fear and anguish all along, that I sat on the floor and cried.

Theodore let the people out and stood by me silently until I stopped crying.

It was the first time I cried so much in my life.

'What a relief. Ernst didn't die. I'm happy to see him again in good health.'

I saw Ernst playing with the children outside the window.

Ernst, who had been in bed for quite some time, is said to have re-opened his eyes a few days ago.

Then, he visited Chernicia mansion with a body that had not yet recovered.

Ernst? How can you......?

I made a promise with Er and Lia. We will go collect acorns together.

What acorn in this season! You haven't recovered yet......!

Huh? Are you mad at me? I'm still sick.......

He smiled with his eyes and said so, but I couldn't even kick him out to go back.

It was all the more so because Erwin and Odelia, who just found Ernst, rushed to him and hung on his arms.

Huh? Is it really Samjon?

Of course it's Samjon! Why did you come so late!

Wow! You're so mean! Lia and Er couldn't gather acorns because Samjon didn't come!