18

***

Theodore held my wrist for a while without saying anything.

"Your Majesty...?"

Theodore's condition was a little strange. The golden eyes trembled thinly.

It wasn't just the gaze that was shaking. The thick hand that grabbed my wrist was also trembling.

Did he really hurt badly... ?

There was a red stain over the white bandage wrapped around his head. I was heartbroken by the bloodstains that looked so painful.

I carefully stretched out the opposite arm that was not held by him. It was when my fingertips touched his black hair.

Suddenly he pushed out my arm. My body staggered. For the past few days, my body, exhausted from suffering from severe aches and pains, was thrown to the floor as it was.

"Ahhh....!"

I hit the floor painfully, I groaned and stroked my sore body. It was the moment when I was about to raise my head to ask why.

Cheng!

A cool blade was aimed at the nape of my neck.

"....?"

I raised my head involuntarily, but at that moment, I stiffened my body, afraid of being stabbed.

"Armin, you answer. What is this?"

What was contained in the cold voice was a definite murderous intention.

"...This is Sir Yves Llewellyn. Your personal escort, whom Your Majesty brought and kept by your side."

"Escort?"

A voice filled with displeasure asked the aide back.

"How could the emperor's bodyguard wander around like that?"

"Ah, that's because Sir Yves....."

"If he's an escort, what was he doing when I fell off the horse?"

"Sir Yves hasn't been feeling well...... "

"Isn't that suspicious?"

Armin tried to explain what he was saying, but Theodore didn't hear a single word and cut off his words.

Then he raised the blade that was on my neck and gave a daunting command.

"Raise your head."

"..."

I took a deep breath and lifted my head. And the moment our eyes met, his face suddenly became distorted.

"Ha... "

"F****."

And then, I was startled by the profanity that flowed out, and I looked at him with round eyes like a rabbit.

"....?"

What did I just hear?

I blinked my eyes slowly.

But no matter how many times I blinked, the one in front of me was definitely Theodore.

"D*mn, you look like Yvonne."

I heard him mumble softly. My expression also became serious.

"Your....."

Cheng!