11

Contrary to his smiling face, Theodore's eyes staring at Katarina were cold as if he was dealing with an inanimate object. This was the moment when someone was going to die and the voice got colder.

"Of course, Yves Llewellyn is too much for the price of your life."

In the midst of everyone's astonishment, only Theodore murmured in a sluggish voice.

"Ha, please save me...... !"

Unable to withstand the naked murderous intent, Katarina wept and begged for her life.

"I, I'll give you Yves Llewellyn, so... "

She gasped and searched her pocket, and a document enchanted with subordination came out.

'Does she keep carrying that around?'

As if waiting for the day to hand it over to someone at any time, I was a little perplexed when I saw the document that popped out right away.

How the heck did you carry that with you every moment to annoy me even more?

"Hmm."

Theodore slowly withdrew his sword.

In the master-slave document that Katarina presented, had my fingerprints saying that when I was young I was captured by Rudolph.

The moment the document was handed over to Theodore, the owner's name was changed to his. In the first place, 'fair value' was the price of a desirable share subjectively felt by the owner.

Katarina, who had always wanted the position of Empress, finally recognized her own life as a 'fair price' above all else in the face of fear of death.

'Then now I...'

I watched the master-slave document fluttering in Theodore's hand.

'Have I become Theodore's servant... ?'

It was when I thought so.

Tearing~

The thin sheet of paper tore to shreds in his hand and lost its shape.

"Lyndon."

"Yes, Your Majesty."

The young man who appeared at Theodore's call picked up the pieces of the torn paper.

"Burn it."

"Yes."

The man nodded his head and stepped back.

I stood blankly, somewhat shocked, and watched the whole scene.

The master-slave document that had been pressing me for a long time disappeared so easily.

"Why...... ?"

Unbeknownst to me, an embarrassing question came out of my mouth.

At that moment, Theodore looked back at me and smiled.

The face that had threatened Katarina viciously until a while ago was neat and gentle that made me wonder if it was a lie.

"I'm not taking you into slavery, Sir Yves Llewellyn."

Thump!

My heart pounded strangely at those words.

"Now there's no hindrance. Will you follow me?"