20

***

Theodore gritted his teeth as he looked at Yves's back as she went out.

"That crazy woman..."

Everyone in the room only looked at his face as he murmured, apparently unpleasant.

"Uh, Your Majesty... you're not really going to chase Sir Yves away, are you?"

Armin was really anxious because of Theodore.

Because of Yves, he was able to have a quiet time for the past half year.a

It was a very complicated procedure to get one person in and out of the Imperial Palace, and now once Yves Llewellyn leaves, they will have to waste their efforts to save a new person every day!

However, he did not give up a single ray of hope.

The emperor he remembered would threaten and kick the person out if he didn't like him, and he wasn't generous with this kind of tolerance.

"Your Majesty, there is still no one like Sir Yves. The young knight is hardworking, responsible, and has a good personality.... And he is not upset even though the ceremony was delayed for half a year."

Armin poured out praises for Yves. Theodore, who was listening quietly, snorted.

"It wasn't that the inauguration ceremony was delayed, it was that she couldn't receive it. Because she can't become the emperor's personal escort with a woman's body and be caught up in a scandal."

"What? You mean Sir Yves is a woman?"

Armin asked surprised. But once he had his doubts, he immediately convinced himself and nodded his head.

"Oh yes. She is definitely a woman. That face, that figure...."

Yves Llewellyn was a woman. He felt like the veil that had hung over his retina was peeling away.

"I wonder why I didn't notice before. It's as if I was enchanted and then released."

Seeing Armin muttering to himself, Theodore's complexion darkened somewhat.

"It's magic... ... . If it was Ferdinand's technique, it wouldn't have been too difficult to hide the gender."

Even if Ferdinand's magic was engraved on it, it would not have deceived Theodore. So, even before he lost his memory, he must have recognized immediately that Yves was a woman as soon as he saw her.

And yet he kept her by his side for half a year.

Was he misled by the face that resembled Yvonne?

It wasn't very incomprehensible. Even though he still considered her suspicious, he couldn't just behead her.

When he met with those pretty blue eyes that resembled Yvonne...... Even though he knew it wasn't her, he kept feeling strange about her.

"As expected, it's suspicious. I think she approaches me intentionally. Besides, that gaze just now, it was....chilling."

Theodore trembled and murmured sullenly.

"How dare she look at the Emperor's body with such filthy eyes..."

Armin, who had been quietly listening to his murmur, tilted his head. It was because Theodore's earlobes were red as he was saying that.

'Is he enjoying that gaze?'

Armin looked at Theodore with a grim expression.

He was worried that maybe his boss might be a pervert.