✨Stargazing✨

On a beautiful, brisk night filled with silver stars, Jake was taking his girlfriend Hailey to the countryside to spend some quality time with her. The two had recently became a couple and have never been more happier. As Jake and Hailey were making their way on over, Jake recalled of the days where he used to have a crush on Daisy ever since he had first met her honestly, but, those feelings had faded away. Daisy only saw him as a friend anyway. Now, Jake's heart longed for Hailey, and once the blond-haired teen had realised his feelings for her, he couldn't stop them from growing.

"So, what are we actually going to be doing at the countryside?" Hailey asked her boyfriend, walking at a pace with their hands interlocked.

"Just wait and see, princess.." Jake responded with a smile which made Hailey's cheeks flush a crimson red. "It's a surprise. You'll have to wait." Jake added on, causing Hailey to gain a slight frown.

"Jake, you know I'm not the biggest fan of surprises.." Hailey said quietly. Jake chuckled as he squeezed her hand even tighter.

"Just trust me on this." Hailey's frown soon left her face as the couple continued their ride to their destination.

-20 minutes later-

Jake and Hailey had soon arrived at the countryside. Hailey took a deep breath in, taking in the fresh, cold air. The wind blew through her teal locks as she brushed it past her face. Jake went up to her side and took her hand into his.

"Follow me." Jake whispered into her ear before he started to lead himself and Hailey to a place where they could relax alone.

A few minutes passed on by and soon enough, Jake made it to a little clifftop which from looking out from it, showed off a gorgeous and breathtaking view. Hailey walked out from behind her boyfriend and gasped slightly. Letting go of her grasp on his arm, her legs carried her forward which allowed her to see an even clearer view of the sight before her.

"Oh, Jake..It's absolutely beautiful..I love it.." Hailey spoke out with much adoration in her voice.

"I'm glad you like it Hails.." Jake replied with a warm grin as he sat down on the green grass. He patted on the spot next to him, signalling Hailey to sit down next to him. Hailey brushed her hair to one side, letting it flop over her left shoulder and took a seat next to Jake. Her knees were up with her hands placed onto them.

"I was thinking the two of us could do some stargazing together. Just you and I. We can spend some quality time together with no interruptions. Nobody knows where we are." Jake said, revealing the final bits of his surprise as he wrapped his arm around Hailey's waist.

Hailey's dark grey eyes looked up and met his. "Not even my brother?" Hailey said with a slight smirk that she couldn't help but show. Jake gave a sly smirk in response.

"Not even your brother." Jake said with a little laugh.

Hailey rested her head onto Jake's shoulder as she gazed up onto the night sky. "This is amazing Jake. It's so relaxing..I love you.." Hailey said softly. She wrapped her right arm around Jake's left arm and snuggled into him, taking in his body heat. Jake snuggled his cheeks into Hailey's hair, which gave off a scent of faint watermelon.

"Anything for you princess...I love you.."

-End-