❤Bites Of Love❤

AN: Vampire Jake AU
Another oneshot featuring Vampire Jake because I actually love this <3

WARNING: This oneshot contains Lime! (Some sexual content) If you are uncomfortable, please skip this chapter.

Cover picture by Rei_theJaileysimp

Hailey sat down in her living room, reading a romance novel to herself. She stayed preoccupied with the book, flicking through the pages continuously as she burned through it. Hailey liked to read romance novels every now and then. Romance was her favourite genre in movies and novels.

She sighed happily, feeling at peace as she snuggled her body into the soft cushions, resting her back against it. She turned another page, eyes studying and reading each word carefully.

Suddenly, a bat flew into the room through the entrance way. Hailey looked up from her book and watched in surprise as the bat transformed back into his human form, thus revealing Jake. He smiled at her in awe.

"Hey, princess!" Jake exclaimed, walking over to her.

"Jake? Why are you not sleeping? The sun is out..It could burn and hurt you, honeyfangs.." Hailey said, concerned.

Jake rubbed his neck sheepishly. "I couldn't sleep..Instead, I wanted to see your pretty face.."

Hailey blushed at the compliment and giggled. "Alright, you. If you're sure. Come over here." She motioned her fingers at Jake to come towards her. Jake chuckled and went over to the sofa, taking his seat next to his human girlfriend.

Being a vampire, Jake cannot be out in the sun, due to it burning his skin heavily. Therefore, Jake always sleeps during the day and is awake when the sun falls and the moon rises.

Hailey turned her gaze back onto her book, proceeding with her reading. She felt Jake wrap his arm around her shoulder, giving her some body heat. She beamed warmly at the action and continued reading.

Jake admired his girlfriend with adoration. He loved her so much, and didn't know what he did to deserve someone as incredible as her. Growing up as a vampire, Jake was always in jeopardy because of humans and hunters trying to get him killed. This led Jake to believe that all humans were bad. Well, until he met Hailey of course. From then on, things changed. He never thought his first ever love would be with a human.

Hailey slightly gasped feeling Jake nestle into her neck with his nose, breathing in her delightful scent. "What are you doing? Do you need blood?" Hailey questioned with a little smirk.

"No, I don't need blood now. Although, I don't mind having yours. I could have it anytime honestly. I would drink it for days if I could." Jake replied, winking at her as he glanced up. Hailey giggled as she felt Jake rest his countenance into her collarbone, kissing it gently.

Hailey decided to put her book down onto a small table that was situated next to the sofa they were sitting on. She felt Jake's body slowly dominate over hers, slightly pushing her down, her head laying atop the arm rest.

Jake, now on top of her, leaned in towards her neck and kissed it softly, making her jump. Hailey could feel Jake's fangs brush against her neck as she felt him gently nibble it, causing her to moan quietly. "J-Jake.."

Jake bit her soft skin, as gently as he could, so that he could avoid hurting her. Hailey moaned again, throwing her head back a little bit into the sofa's arm rest where her head rested on.

"A-Are you sure it's not blood you want..?" Hailey stuttered out shyly, watching Jake pull away and gaze into her deep grey eyes. He hooked her chin and brought his face closer to hers. Hailey could feel his breath on her lips.

"All I want is you, baby~"

Jake whispered with a seducing tone. Hailey blushed a bright red as Jake pulled her in for a deep kiss. Hailey instantly returned it, tilting her head to deepen it even more. Jake caressed her hip, which Hailey absolutely loved.

Due to Jake's piercing fangs, he accidentally bit Hailey's lip throughout the passionate kiss. Hailey immediately broke the kiss apart, the pain hitting her. "Ow!" She exclaimed, her left index finger lightly touching her bottom lip. She retracted it and saw blood displayed on said finger.

"Sorry! I'm so sorry!" Jake apologised, extremely guilty. "I didn't mean to do that! I kinda..got out of control.."

Hailey looked up at him. "It's okay, Jake. It was an accident. But, my lip is bleeding now.."

Jake could feel himself lose control upon seeing the delectable red blood. He licked his lips, his hunger rising with each second. Hailey took notice of this and gulped as Jake grew closer towards her mouth, lingering above her body.

"May I...taste it..?" He asked eagerly. Hailey could feel her entire self grow hot at Jake's dominant energy. Within seconds, she nodded in response, a smug grin showing itself on Jake's face.

Jake grasped onto Hailey's wrist, his sights set onto her index finger, which had blood on it from Hailey previously touching her mouth. He licked it seductively, causing Hailey to look away in embarrassment. "Hmm, tastes just as sweet as it always does, princess~" He said flirtatiously, hooking her chin to face him.

Jake, with caution, pressed his lips against Hailey's, tasting the delicious taste of Hailey's blood on her lips. Hailey kissed back, her hands cupping Jake's cheeks. She felt Jake's tongue slide into her mouth, colliding with her own. She moaned lowly during the make-out. Jake ran his fingers through her hair, still taking the blood that dripped out from the cut on his girlfriend's lip.

After a few minutes, the lovers broke the kiss for breath. Jake had drank all the blood, leaving Hailey's bottom lip to bleed no more.

"What a delicious kiss that was.." Jake said, nestling his face into her neck, closing his eyes comfortably. Hailey smiled at the comment and cuddled him, bringing him into a loving embrace, never wanting to let him go.

-End-