🐽Giggles & Snorts🐽

One day, Jake and Hailey were in the music room together. They were situated at the brown desk, focusing on lyrics for their next song. However, they were not really able to get their concentration in control as the two of them were both in a laughing fit. Jake had made a joke which sent him and Hailey in hysterics.

Hailey placed her head onto the table, burying her face into her arms. She was gasping for air due to her losing breath from her continuous laughter. Jake held onto his stomach, little coughs escaping his lips as he laughed.

"I'm going to pee myself!" Hailey suddenly exclaimed in-between her chortle. Hearing that, Jake's laughter resumed, but this time, even harder. Tears had started to form in his eyes.

"Princess, you're not making this any b-better!" Jake blurted out, causing Hailey to chuckle even more. Jake wiped a tear away from his eye before it could run down his cheek.

As the singers were still cackling, a little snort quickly left Hailey's mouth. Jake opened his eyes upon hearing the sound and looked over at Hailey. She instantly covered her face in embarrassment, cheeks a rosy red.

"Oh my god, I'm so sorry.." Hailey murmured quietly, avoiding eye contact with her friend. Jake's countenance grew a confused expression.

"What for?" Hailey slowly removed her palms and met her eyes with his.

"I..tend to snort whenever I laugh too hard..It's really embarrassing and I don't like it when I do that..Everyone else in the music club thinks it's "funny" and "cute" but I don't. Just ignore it, okay?" Hailey trailed off her sentence, rubbing her arms nervously.

"I can see why the club thinks it sounds cute.." Jake replied softly, making Hailey's cheeks grow warm hearing the hinted compliment. She turned her gaze towards him, taking in his breathtaking smile.

"Wh-What do you mean..?" Jake chuckled to himself, shaking his head as he closed his eyes. He glanced back up at her and rested his face against his palm.

"That was the most cutest sound I have ever heard come out of you.." Jake said with a little wink. Hailey could hear herself screaming on the inside but she managed to keep her cool. However, her face became a dark pink. She bit the side of her mouth sheepishly.

"Sh-shut up.." She muttered gently, only to hear Jake laugh to himself in response. As he chuckled, Hailey couldn't help but feel a little smirk approach the corner of her lips.

"And you have the cutest laugh.." Hailey responded with a smirk in return. Jake's breath immediately came to a halt upon hearing Hailey flirt with him. He blushed a crimson red as he looked over at her.

Hailey giggled at the contact as Jake was a flustered, blushing mess. "Anyway Sterling..We should really focus on music now.." Jake rolled his eyes with a grin and nodded in agreement. With that, Jake and Hailey soon resumed their original task, happy to be in eachother's company.

-End-