🫶More Than Anything🫶

AN: This oneshot takes place right after the band competition in Ep.11, so the characters are in their competition outfits. Also, this is an AU obviously, since Jake's feelings are different.

I LOEVED THE COMPETITION EPISOF SO MUCH WAHDJSGDIB ITS ABOUT TIME I DO A ONESHOT WHERE THAY ARE IN THEIR COMPETIOOJS OUTFITS

~

*Click*

"Alright, let me see!"

The phone was snatched away from the owner's palms. His lavender eyes stared down at it, examining what was just taken with careful detail. He studied every frame, every symmetrical characteristic, the perspective, what was going on in the background, what sort of filter the picture was taken in, etc.

"You know, Zander. I would really appreciate it if you didn't grab my own phone out of my hands like that. Besides, it's only a selfie. We've taken many before in the past." She was unamused at her brother's desperate behaviour, and all for a simple selfie.

Zander dismissed all of his sister's words. "Do I look like I care, Hailey? It's not just a selfie to me. I need to make sure it looks perfect. If not, we take it again."

A groan was heard from another person's lips as she was with the two siblings. "Ugh...what's the point, Hailey? Zander's always like this no matter what. You know, you make it such a pain in the ass to take a photo with, Zander." Her hot pink eyes glared at the one she spoke about in a distasteful tone.

"Milly, you wanna know how many fucks I give?" Zander held out his palm to her, a blank expression meeting hers. "Oh, look at that. Zero."

That remark was enough to get the pink-haired devil's blood boiling. "You LITTLE-"

"Ah, okay! Guys, guys." Hailey intervened on the conversation that could've easily been turned into a full-blown argument in just a matter of a few seconds. "Today is a happy, carefree day. We won the band competition, so can we not engage in these kind of rifts and instead focus on our victory and have fun with one another?"

Zander let out a heavy sigh to calm himself down. Hailey was right. Today is a good day. Hell, a great day. They shouldn't let themselves get riled up over nothing during one of their most incredible moments.

"Yes, Hailey.." The purple-haired pianist rolled his eyes.

"Whatever you say, BOSS." Milly put emphasis on the last word of her sentence, almost like she was saying it out loud in capital letters. Hailey could tell that she was trying to poke at the fact that Hailey is normally in charge of things when it comes to the music club, and can be quite bossy at times. Usually, Hailey would get annoyed at her brother and best friend's attitude, but on a night like this, she could only chuckle.

"Okay, I think we need to take another picture. I don't like how this plant pot looks in the background." Zander pointed to a green plant resting in front of a white wall behind them. "Yeah, let's retake it, and move away from that plant."

Before Hailey or Milly could retaliate, the trio was soon joined by their own bandmates, Luke and Sean. The two boys had huge grins plastered across their faces as they walked up to their good friends.

"Hey guys! Mr. Wickham is calling us all over so that we can order takeout and celebrate! We should go take our orders now with them." Luke informed the friend group, and this piece of information was enough to get Milly to shake in her boots in excitement already.

"Takeout! YES!" Milly jumped on the spot, grasping Sean's arm firmly and shaking his body.

Hailey smiled from ear to ear at the idea while Zander was still staring dead at her phone screen, scrolling through the many photos they had taken. The teal-haired musician glanced at all her band members before a question soon came to her mind.