🔥In Love With A Criminal🔥

AN: TMF Criminals AU

So, basically this oneshot is based on an AU of mine that I have had around for a while now. The storyline is that Jake Sterling, Luke Peterson and Millicent Brooks are infamous criminals who are always on the run from the police and are doing devious acts. Jake is in love with a young and talented musician named Hailey Austin, who he stumbled upon over a year back after he broke into her home to use as a hiding spot as he was running from the cops. Despite not liking him and being scared of him at first, Hailey began to reciprocate Jake's feelings. However, they are not a couple as Hailey is afraid of what would happen if people found out she was romantically involved with a criminal, especially her parents. Every now and then, Jake would visit Hailey at her place secretly and in disguise to see and flirt with her as he knows Hailey loves him back. Let's just say, Jake is completely obsessed with Hailey in this AU <3
And of course, they are adults, not teenagers.

WARNING: This oneshot contains Lime! (Some sexual content) Skip this chapter if you are uncomfortable.

----

It was late into the night and Hailey was getting herself ready for a good night's sleep in her bedroom, all on her own as per usual. She had just finished brushing her teeth and exited out her bathroom, turning off the light afterwards. She then headed over to her closet and pulled out a pink and silky nightdress that she was going to wear for the night. With that, Hailey proceeded to take off the clothing she had been wearing for the day and slipped on the attire perfectly like it was Cinderella's glass slipper.

Hailey then pulled her smooth hair out of its ponytail and sat down at her vanity, gazing at the mirror in front of her. She grabbed onto a hairbrush that was laying on the dressing table and brushed her locks of blue, humming to herself. The soft hums she did soon turned into words as Hailey sung lowly under her breath.

Suddenly, she heard faint knocking on her window, causing her to jump. She swiftly turned her head around and gulped upon seeing a dark shadow behind the curtain that covered the casement. Slowly, she stood up and trailed over, hooking onto both the curtains before she coaxed them apart, revealing the owner of the shadow.

"Hailey, it's me! Let me in!" Jake exclaimed in quite a panicked manner. Hailey's eyes widened for a few seconds before she soon opened her window, allowing the latter to come inside her bedroom as he climbed in. She then shut the window firmly closed, pulled the curtains, and fixed her attention onto him.

"Jake?! What's wrong?! Are you okay!?" Hailey asked him, concerned on why Jake sounded so anxious.

"Yeah, I'm fine!" Jake replied, winking at the girl before he took notice of a mirror in the room he was in. He walked over to it and stared at his reflection, fixing his hair. "Why'd you ask?"

"You sounded so panicked! Did something happen?" Jake became confused at Hailey's words as the puzzlement soon grew into laughter.

"Oh, nothing happened! I only made myself sound like that so that you'd let me in quicker." Jake laughed out, leaving Hailey completely unamused. "I was running from the police however.."

Hailey rolled her eyes, not even surprised at this point. "Of course you were.."

Jake then calmed himself down and started to gaze at Hailey, taking in on how beautiful she looked tonight. Her enthralling teal locks of hair, her slender body in the nightdress she wore, her gorgeous countenance that held her hypnotic, mesmerising eyes, luscious lips, and rosy cheeks.

"Damn, princess. You look stunning.." Jake whispered out, steadily walking over to Hailey with a seductive smile. Hailey swallowed nervously, backing up from him as she nearly pressed herself up against the wall.