💓Your Warm Embrace💓

One day, Hailey was over at her boyfriend Jake's house to spend some time with him. The couple were in Jake's living room where Hailey was laying down on top of Jake, snuggling into his neck as Jake was stroking her teal coloured hair with his left hand as his right hand held onto his phone, scrolling through Instagram.

"You're so warm Jake.." Hailey murmured quietly as she took in Jake's warmth and scent. Jake looked down at her and gave a little smile.

"And you're super comfortable.." He replied softly, planting a kiss on her forehead.

Hailey then looked up from his chest and gazed at him, almost in a trance as Jake's eyes trailed back to his phone. Hailey lifted her right hand up and started stroking some strands of Jake's strawberry-peach coloured hair.

Jake turned his sights away from his phone once again and chuckled at the contact. Hailey, still ruffling his locks, met her eyes with his and pressed their noses together. "Jakey, you're so cute.." Hailey whispered while placing a hand on his cheek.

"And you're adorable, princess.." Jake responded, closing his eyes as he pecked Hailey's nose with his lips.

"Oh come on..Don't you think the lips would be better?" Hailey said with a smirk, causing Jake to blush.

Without hesitation, Hailey met her lips with Jake's, giving him a loving kiss. Jake instantly kissed back, returning the affection. His hands played with Hailey's hair. Jake could feel Hailey grip onto his shirt.

They broke apart from the kiss for air, exchanging smiles. Hailey touched her nose against Jake's, giving him an eskimo kiss. Jake giggled shyly and then kissed Hailey on her cheek.

"I love you so much Hailey.." Jake muttered with a beam as Hailey returned it.

"I love you too Jake.." Hailey replied before she started resting her head on Jake's chest once more, breathing in his sweet scent. Jake snuggled his cheek into Hailey's strands of hair, feeling at ease. It wasn't long before the two soon drifted off to sleep.

-End-