🌸Romance Movies🌸 (Smut!)

WARNING: This oneshot contains smut! (Content in which the characters engage in sexual intercourse. I highly recommend skipping this chapter if you are uncomfortable.)

She grabbed a sheet of tissue paper from her tissue box, blowing her nose briskly, rubbing it afterwards. Streams of tears slid down her cheeks as she cried uncontrollably to herself. As she did so, her 20 year old boyfriend stared at her in confusion, his hand wrapped around her waist. They both had a blanket draped around their bodies.

"Uh, Hailey..?" Jake questioned his girlfriend, wondering why she was crying so much. The two of them had decided to have a movie night, and Hailey had picked a romantic movie for them to watch, much to Jake's distaste. Reluctantly, he agreed. Romance was Hailey's favourite genre anyway, though he wasn't the biggest fan of it. She loved anything to do with romance, from watching movies to reading novels about it. Sometimes, Jake snuck through some of her romance books out of pure curiosity, and he would sheepishly blush at how mature they would get whilst reading them. The sex scenes in those novels would get incredibly...intense. If reading one simple kiss was enough to make Jake's insides soar with butterflies, how on earth was Hailey able to read these with ease? Well, that's just Hailey for you.

"Oh, Jake...Isn't this movie so heartwarming..It's just so romantic, don't you agree?" Hailey sniffed, wiping the tears that fell from her eyelids.

"He..picked the housekeeper over the supermodel..?" Jake replied in a tone of puzzlement. Hailey nodded her head as she sniffed again.

"I know..! That's so...romantic. He would do anything for her..Oh, honey..No matter how many times I watch this movie, it always manages to make me cry!"

Hailey grabbed another tissue from the box and buried her eyes into it, clearing away the water droplets. "I'm sorry..I always cry watching romance movies, though it's my favourite genre.." Hailey leaned her head onto Jake's chest, hearing his steady heartbeat. Jake chuckled and stroked her smooth strands, running his fingers through it. He could pick up the faint scent of her shampoo which satisfied his scent of smell.

"It's alright, babe..We all cry. Let's just continue the movie.." Hailey looked up at him with a grin, her head nodding.

"I-I'd like that..Let me just get myself together real quick.." She laughed slightly, seeing Jake retrieve another tissue from the box which had a pattern of flowers on it. He gently wiped her eyes, feeling the tissue become damp. He then touched her forehead with his mouth, kissing it softly.

----

Twenty minutes went on by through the movie. Hailey snuggled into Jake, taking in his comforting warmth. She had managed to dry up all her tears and her crying was put to a halt. Jake rubbed her waist affectionately before he kissed the top of her head.

"Mmm, love ya Hails.."

"Love you too, Jakey.."

As they watched, Jake noticed Hailey becoming fidgety in his grasp. He immediately picked up on this body language and began to question it. "Hey, you alright?" Hailey moved her body forward away from his chest and reached for the remote that was on a small table in front of the sofa they were sitting on. She took the remote into her palm and leaned back into Jake's arm.

"Yeah, I'm fine..It's just, well a sex scene is about to happen right here. I'm just gonna skip it real quick..I've already watched this movie, so I know what happens.." Hailey replied, fast-forwarding the movie.

"You don't have to skip it, Hails..It's fine..You can leave it.." Jake said softly, placing his hand onto Hailey's hand, stopping her.

"Jake, are you sure? This scene..gets very..sexual.." Hailey responded shyly, blushing to herself at the thought of watching a very mature scene with her boyfriend.