💟Sparks Between Us💟 (Smut!)

AN: TMF Assassins AU

This oneshot is a long one, and it took me a long while to write. (Nearly 6000 words. God, help me.) This is also based on another TMF AU that belongs to my sister silxvrr. There are some points made in this story which I understand some people may not get as this AU is pretty big, and my sister has added a lot of lore and backstory into it, (You will see some aspects of it on her Wattpad profile, for example, her profile picture, background picture etc..) but I would rather you guys take it for what it is and just read it :)

WARNING: This oneshot contains smut! (Content in which the characters engage in sexual intercourse.) I highly recommend skipping this chapter if you are uncomfortable.

~

Jake Sterling was in his bedroom and was looking at himself in the mirror with a smirk, fixing his hair and tightening his black belt around his waist. He then shot himself a wink, his hands going into the shape of finger guns as he did so.

Behind him, his girlfriend Hailey was sitting down on his bed covers, watching him with a smile. "Do you do this every morning?"

Jake turned his head around upon hearing the question and nodded. "Gotta make sure I look my best everyday, princess!" Hailey rolled her eyes in amusement at the reply. She then patted down onto the mattress, signalling her boyfriend to come sit next to her.

"Can you sit down?" She asked him. Jake grinned and set his hair comb down.

"Sure thing!" He replied. Hailey placed her palms onto her lap as Jake walked over to his bed and took a seat next to his lover.

"So, how's everything going for you, babe?" Jake popped a casual question as he fiddled with the hoodie-like strings on his shirt.

"Oh, you know. Everything is per the norm. I do whatever mission Zander assigns to me, I go out, kill my target, come back with the body, Zander takes care of it and I just do whatever I want for the rest of the day or night.." Hailey played with her blue locks, running her fingers through the strands.

"Sometimes, I'll visit my Dad and little sister back at home, but most of the time, I'm back at my base, or I'm at yours.." Hailey finished off, leaning her head onto Jake's shoulder. Jake awed at the gesture and wrapped his arm around Hailey's waist.

"I love spending time with you, Hails. Sometimes, it can be hard for us to find time alone.." Hailey glanced up at Jake and nodded her head.

"And that's usually because of my brother. But, Zander is out doing something mission related tonight. He said he would most likely be back the next morning. So, we have all day and night to be together.." Hailey beamed warmly as Jake returned it.

"All day and night?"

"All day and night."

Jake rested his cheek on top of Hailey's head, feeling her smooth locks of hair brush against his skin. "I'd like that a lot, babe.." Hailey giggled hearing her boyfriend and pecked his cheek. She then laid her head back onto his shoulder and closed her eyes.

"Hailey..? Can you look at me?" Hailey's eyelids opened as she fixed her sights onto him. She raised her head up from Jake's shoulder.

"Okay? Why?" The two of them made eye-contact with eachother, gazing deep into one another's eyes. Jake re-adjusted his position on the bed and faced himself towards her. He cupped both of her cheeks and leaned in slowly.

"Can I kiss you?" Hailey blushed a deep red at the sudden question. Her heartbeat had increased and it felt as if it was beating out of her chest. Soon enough, she grinned softly and slowly nodded her head.